Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition (33646 Views)

#bbnaija: Leo Denies Mocking Alex In New Video With Khloe / BBNaija: Leo Speaks First Time After Eviction / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by wakabobo: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
the benefits are:

1) 5,000,000.00

2) All Expense paid Trip to London Music Festival

3) two big pepsi Chillers

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by olafunny(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
4yrs on NL, and dis is my first ftc. Hmmm so painful it has 2 be on bbnaija thread.

I dedicate dis 2 all arsenal and chelsea fans.. How market?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Jh0wsef(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Blessingonyi:
See their faces.. Mthew! #toilet

They won a dance competition and not a face competition.

We know you are ugly, but NL not uploading a photo of you is what we don't know.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by charlyb007: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Una weldone..
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
See their faces.. Mthew! #toilet
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by ayaomen(f): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cool
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Yoshy: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is it each? The 5M
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Oluwambo147(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
We don hear
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Holyfield1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
5 million naira for mere dancing undecided

Na wa o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Obaao1: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Congrats for their achievement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by jayesmalling(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Macdav(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cool
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by glowray: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Raskasal(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just like that? I think I need to pick the BBN form next year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Turks: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Let them go ‘fxck’ themselves and I mean it literally since that’s what this program is all about undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Ellabae(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Una well done
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Jalaw: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by ihitenansa: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
in addition to one year supply of pepsi and phina table water..
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by leye4u: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is jamb form out.? Anyone with the information
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by rchilee: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yoshy:
Is it each? The 5M
share the 5MM, then a year supply of Pepsi and auafina each
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by jayinfo2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nawa ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by romelady(f): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
congrats to both of them
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Damfostopper(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
just back from one month ban....

dunno whether to divert from the topic......

Sha make I observe first.... whether my derailing team are still working ...

..ban that cannot prevent me from logging into nairaland.... is that one a ban .......?.....nonsensse and wenger...
how can I been on ban yet still am still lòging ịn ....so íts only to prêvnt me from commenting..... bullshit

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by elmagnifico411(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
These nairaland peeps got no chills. See me that thought I was gonna be FTC for the first time since I've been here.. shii happens
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Actuarydeji(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
5milla for encouraging immorality. Haba! Meanwhile the best graduating student goes home with 20k. What a nation! "Disgusting" like my guy used to say; Falz
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by lonelydora: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op, many people here said the show is meaningless. Why update do you still update them on it?

Leave it for us who watch it 24/7 to enjoy it nah.

All the same, i knew GELAH will be evicted. GELAH was evicted because of Ahnneka. And CEELO was saved because of LOLU.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by adecz: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
tongue

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
That moment when u want to stone ur friend, u missed and the stone hit an old woman and the woman pick up the stone and put it in her bag. Just know that u are not among the leaders of tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Segun Toriola my very good friend just gave out his furcks freely, now he's left with a pint of furck... I do feel pity for him most times because he was too careless with his furcks.

. Furcks are too expensive to throw around these days.

I will save guard all my furcks. Don't be like segun.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by ekems2017(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pepsi chillers. This people go dey chill Pepsi sell after
BBN.
Anyway congrats atleast you two will leave with something.
Re: BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition by Spar7tan(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show / 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film / #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.