Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack (17809 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by kullozone(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by octus2008(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2018
BOKO HARAM CIA BACKED AND FUNDED TAKE IT OR LIVE IT. THERE ARE TOO ORGANISED AND THEY ARE VERY TACTICAL IN THEIR ATTACKS,THEIR INTELLIGENCE TACTICS BEATS MILITARY AND U WON TELL ME SAY NA ORDINARY FULANI DE CONTROL THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by gratiaeo(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2018
If Boko Haram terrorist/fighters can be release on account that they have repented what stop southern criminals like Evans and others from repenting so that they will also be release

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Viking007(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Megatrix:
They didn't flee, they just did a tactical manoeuvre into cameroun to outflank, encircle and isolate boko haram elements............. That's what the army spokesman will say when he is asked

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Skepticus: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:
I always try to figure out why Boko Haram keep waxing strong despite the fact they are not trained fighters. Imagine fighting with trained soldiers for over 8 years and yet not defeated.Chai...

The flexibility of guerrilla and unconventional approach to warfare is the best at fighting conventional armies which are usually rigid.

With it, the best armies in the world have been defeated by smaller and ill-equipped bands of determined fighters.

Boko Haram has maximized, even to brutal levels. The better equipped but poorly cordinated nigerian army don't stand a chance against these rebels

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by livinglion(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:
The answer is that Boko haram fighters don't fear death, that is why they can commit suicide. Nigerian soldiers run when they see death coming. That is the army and police we built for our society. They are products of our society. How do we take care of those who sacrifice their lives for us? How do we respond as a society when they die for our sake? I don't blame them if they ran away from imminent death.
who takes care their relatives when they die?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by megapriest(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:
I always try to figure out why Boko Haram keep waxing strong despite the fact they are not trained fighters. Imagine fighting with trained soldiers for over 8 years and yet not defeated.Chai...
The simple fact is that Nigeria government especially top military cabal does not have political will to end the fight because that's their means of embelzement ..after Dasuki gate, buraris government still plan to acquire 1billion dollars to fight Boko Haram. if they should end the war how would they get the money. I Fear Nigeria my Country

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by wildkat: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:

That's to tell you say that we've got no armed forces, therefore we're prone to attack.
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by godofuck231: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by 1x2x3: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:

Guerrilla warfare is the answer.

The fight isn't as direct as you think.
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Mexyz(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Megatrix:
They didn't flee, they just did a tactical manoeuvre into cameroun to outflank, encircle and isolate boko haram elements............. That's what the army spokesman will say when he is asked
This guy just finished me with laughter. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Innobee99(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:
my brother, They're not openly trained but secretly trained.
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by justy15: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
The increased onslaughts by boko boys recently is traceable to the huge sums of money in foreign currency paid to the insurgents by FG. They have re-equiped themselves n can overrun the army even while they expect more money from the dapchi girls dialogue
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by froshhomie(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Megatrix:

Lmaoo mahn I swear u deserve an Oscar for dat

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Ekajuk: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
na Godwin
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Ekajuk: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2018
So we still have Book boys?
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Xkalaban(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Fvck Boko Haram. Fvck the fvcking coward soldiers who flex muscle when dealing with 9ja citizens but run faster than Usain Bolt when Boko Haram show up. Fvck the shameless Nigerian govt that breed off propaganda and fallacy.

On the brighter side jor... This nurse wu ìhè mụ na eri kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by remigiusizunna(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
My people; he that fights and run..... .. .......,,...?
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by SmartyPants(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
MonPro:
They cowards can now come down to south to beat up unarmed civilians.

In the Chinese and Russian army running from war is punishable by death.

In the US, cowardly soldiers can't make out of training in Fort Lauderdale.

Do they fire live bullets at Fort Lauderdale? If not how exactly would hey be able to tell who and who is the cowardly one?

Stop talking about things you have no knowledge about
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by kissenger: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Well they will be court martialed. You do not run in the face of danger as an army officer. https:///BBFTrQ
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by MonPro: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2018
SmartyPants:

Do they fire live bullets at Fort Lauderdale? If not how exactly would hey be able to tell who and who is the cowardly one?

Stop talking about things you have no knowledge about

Sharap, you are talking to someone whose uncle is a Capt in the US army.

Do you zoogerians also fire live bullets at the depot during army training?
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by id4sho(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:
it's mindset. it makes rebels, terrorist and gangs powerful
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by SmartyPants(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
MonPro:

Sharap, you are talking to someone whose uncle is a Capt in the US army.

Do you zoogerians also fire live bullets at the depot during army training?

Ridiculous.

1. You said Nigerian soldiers are cowardly based on the fact that they ran from live fire in battle and then you said that cowards are weeded out at Fort Lauderdale. Now if cowardice is defined by one's actions by running away from fire, how does one spot cowards in training? How does your bolded question have anything to do with what we are talking about? Have i asserted that Nigerian soldiers are less cowardly than US soldiers?

I don't want to get too involved with you because i understand that you are only reasoning from your level but it's basic logic really.

2. US soldiers, and every soldier runs from time to time depending on the conditions. When outnumbered, you retreat or run if you prefer to put it that way. I have a personal friend (US coast guard) who was deployed in an active combat zone and many of the stories he told me involved how they had to run when outnumbered. Incidentally, that is the actual reason why military training comprises of so much running.

3. Your uncle is a captain doesn't mean you are anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by ManirBK: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
wildkat:

That's to tell you say that we've got no armed forces, therefore we're prone to attack.
Some few years back, our soldier's blamed their ineffectivenesson lacks of arms. They told lots of lies against the government then just to get northern and foreigne sympathies.
Now that this government is giving them the best of weapons and money meant to fight insurgents are no longer looted, why is our military still doing tactical maneuvering, why is the technically defeated boko haram insurgents still capturing and tying our soldier's and shooting them at close range.
Pls what's really happening to this nation
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by ManirBK: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
megapriest:

The simple fact is that Nigeria government especially top military cabal does not have political will to end the fight because that's their means of embelzement ..after Dasuki gate, buraris government still plan to acquire 1billion dollars to fight Boko Haram. if they should end the war how would they get the money. I Fear Nigeria my Country
Guess what! I still think the Nigerian army commanders, deliberately allowing the Boko harams war, to continuing! Because, they rake in more money in to their pockets, as long as the war continues! Average salary of commanders, not enough to cater for family & outside family members! 50% of funds allocated for the war, re- enters commanders pockets! Therefore, out of greed, they won't let it end! That's the truth, nothing, but the truth!!!!!!!
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by ManirBK: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Skepticus:

The flexibility of guerrilla and unconventional approach to warfare is the best at fighting conventional armies which are usually rigid.

With it, the best armies in the world have been defeated by smaller and ill-equipped bands of determined fighters.

Boko Haram has maximized, even to brutal levels. The better equipped but poorly cordinated nigerian army don't stand a chance against these rebels
We thank God that they are alive to see their families again.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:

Who said they(bh) are not trained...
Its aint a child's play to put 2geda plus know how to fire a gun,an automatic rifle(not a dane gun ooo).
These bh are taken offshore 2 be trained in basic combat and gun wielding skills. Same goes fr al-quaeda too
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
kissenger:
Well they will be court martialed. You do not run in the face of danger as an army officer. https:///BBFTrQ

Then what happens to the "U live to fight another day which is called - RETREATING)
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by ofuonyebi: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
what a shame?...small Cameroon,,saving our soldiers & police from fire power of B/H?

thank you Cameroon..,,no wonder the B/W remains unabated and another hundreds of school girls carted away to unknown like chibok..

are we sure we are still the giant of Africa Nation?....we need to re-visit the encyclopedia...for the true meaning of giant..
Re: Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack by wildkat: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
ManirBK:
Some few years back, our soldier's blamed their ineffectivenesson lacks of arms. They told lots of lies against the government then just to get northern and foreigne sympathies.
Now that this government is giving them the best of weapons and money meant to fight insurgents are no longer looted, why is our military still doing tactical maneuvering, why is the technically defeated boko haram insurgents still capturing and tying our soldier's and shooting them at close range.
Pls what's really happening to this nation

My broda that's a question we all don't have an answer to. But all I know is that there are moles working for these terrorists in every security outfit in the country. Ironically, some of these moles are answerable to some elder statesmen who gain from the insurgencies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.