Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos (1660 Views)

London Used Industrial Weaving Machine And Straight Sowing Machine For Sales / Fairly Used Industrial Weaving Machine 4 Sale / QUICK SALE!!! Baby Lock Weaving Machine For Sale (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by jameshow: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can anyone help with the address of where one get factory sewing machine and weaving machine in Lagos? How much can each cost. Pls i need your help on this
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by aminu790(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Have u tried Alaba int'l market
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by Cloud007: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ask the Lagos market crew(07030493148) . She is on facebook and IG. She will get your specs for you and deliver anywhere in Nigeria . Cheers
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by jameshow: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cloud007:
Ask the Lagos market crew(07030493148) . She is on facebook and IG. She will get your specs for you and deliver anywhere in Nigeria . Cheers

Thanks
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by jameshow: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
aminu790:
Have u tried Alaba int'l market
No I avnt
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by jameshow: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pls if u av d idea of the price pls share with me. I will call that number to
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by MrChilaka(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
jameshow:
Can anyone help with the address of where one get factory sewing machine and weaving machine in Lagos? How much can each cost. Pls i need your help on this

What brand spec do you have in mind?
Re: Where Can One Get Factory Sewing Machine And Weaving Machine In Lagos by jameshow: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please is this price tag OK for each of the machines. I need your candid idea pls

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ponytail Hairstyles With Weave | 2022 Ponytail Weave Hairstyles For Black W / Www.worldmissphotogenic.com / Four Steps To Print Your Rhinestone Transfers On Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.