Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga (649 Views)

Kano Police Arrest SE Syndicate Responsible For Child Kidnapping And Trafficking / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by fmedia: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oshogbo in Osun state was the stage for child trafficking and sale involving an 18-month-old baby. The child was maliciously kidnapped from his mother and sold. The suspects of this ungodly crime were paraded at the police headquarters in Osogbo on Thursday by the Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye.

In an unfortunate twist of fate, a clergyman, the Rev. Father Chike Ejiofor, who heads Our Lady of Fatima parish in Woliwo, Onitsha, Anambra State, is neck deep in the saga of the child theft and trafficking.

Reports have it that 28-year-old Joy Esu enrolled with mother of 18-month-old Abdullahi Azeez at her shop in Osogbo as an apprentice tailor, but two days after resumption as apprentice, Joy Esu, kidnapped young Abdullahi Azeez when his mother asked Joy to look after him as she went to the market, Joy Esu was said to have given the 18-month-old to her boyfriend Sydney Onwuka. Onwuka was said to have sold the same child to Maxwell Agu at his purported government registered orphanage in Orlu, in Imo state at the sum of N200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira).

The unfortunate Rev. Father Chike Ejiofor, became involved in this unwholesome business when one of his widowed parishioners, a certain Elizabeth, told him about her desire to adopt a male child as she already had five grown daughters and no male child. The clergyman referred the parishioner to Maxwell Agu’s orphanage, after all, arrangements between Agu and Elizabeth were concluded, Elizabeth insisted on the Rev. Fathers involvement due to the sum of money involved, she then paid N750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) to Rev. Father Ejiofor, which the Rev. Father paid to Agu. READ MOREhttps://www.flawlessview.com/blog/unfortunate-rev-father-caught-child-sale-trafficking-saga/
Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by Alariiwo: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chike Ejiofor

A reverend father for that matter.
Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by aminu790(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2018
lipsrsealed

Baki na da goro.
Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2018
CHIKA EJIOFO we shall no them one by one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by BrokenTV: 2:42am On Mar 05, 2018
I bet you the three idiots above did not read the post to get the full content. They just saw Rev Fr. and Igbo and their head started vibrating.
Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by blessedvisky(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2018
BrokenTV:
I bet you the three idiots above did not read the post to get the full content. They just saw Rev Fr. and Igbo and their head started vibrating.
Will you kip kwayet?? angry At least 3 Igbos are guilty here and you are talking rubbish!!!

Joy Esu
Sydney Onwuka
Maxwell Agu.
The Rev father may not have known the child was stolen and sold but what about those 3?
Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Evil

☣ ☠
Re: Unfortunate Rev. Father Caught In Child Sale And Trafficking Saga by BrokenTV: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
blessedvisky:

Will you kip kwayet?? angry At least 3 Igbos are guilty here and you are talking rubbish!!!

Joy Esu
Sydney Onwuka
Maxwell Agu.
The Rev father may not have known the child was stolen and sold but what about those 3?
Go through their response and see where I am heading, I did not say that Igbos are not involved but my major emphases is on the tribalist nature of where they are going. Their concentration was on the Rev Fr.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Traditional Ruler, Wife And Nine Others In Kogi / Terrorists Ride Into City Dropping Dapchi Girls Like Security Agents (picture) / “I Was Drunk When I Defiled My Daughter But She Was Not A Virgin” – Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.