Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Two Books That Can Change Your Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Books That Can Change Your Life (581 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / Free Report That Can Change Your Financial Life For Good / Get Your E-books That Can Help You Make A Lot Of Money Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Books That Can Change Your Life by benabbey(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2010
I read today April 28th in the Punch Newspaper page 35 that IMO State is creating 10,000 new job for her indigence. To apply you buy scratch card of Two thousand naira only. I wonder what type of job it will be. It is sure that more than one million naira will be applying and guess how much these people are reaping from helpless Nigerians just multiply and see the the outcome, fulfilling the Bible from the hand of him that has not shall collect for them that has.

Friends we have moved the era of go to school get good grade and get a good job. We are in the era of creating your own business. We need more of entreprenuer this day and you can become one looking for job will only frustrate you the more and getting a job is not the ultimate ask those people doing it if they are really fulfilled.

I have two books that can open your eyes to the possibilities of your potentials and show you how men with no capital have started from nothing to matter through out generation. The books titled are

1.Self Help written by Dr Samuel Smilies
2.Pushing to the front by Dr. Orison Swett Marden

This two books have inspired great men through the ages and it still inspired greatness. if you can read, master and apply these books there is no doubt that you will get out of the I beg to apply syndrome. Benabbey is giving you these ebook free of charge for one reason and that is to see the development of Nigeria through development of her citizen. Assuming you become the next Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola Imagine the number of people you will employ. Friend you can be what you are destined to be. To get these two vital books free of charge write to

benabbey2010@gmail.com

and it will be deliver to you promptly. you can also send your friend email address.

Please note the ebooks are free of charge

(1) (Reply)

Segdoy Global Investment Recruiting: / Vacancy / Help, Job Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.