Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Travelling From Imo State To Buea In Cameroon Pls Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Imo State To Buea In Cameroon Pls Advice (624 Views)

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Traveling From Calabar To Buea/limbe Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling From Imo State To Buea In Cameroon Pls Advice by eduresearch: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2018
pls i need advice on how to travel from imo state, Nigeria to Buea in Cameroon. i want to travel by road. i need direction on how to go and the approximate cost
Re: Travelling From Imo State To Buea In Cameroon Pls Advice by Paradigm777: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Imo=calaba Marian road=sea port=Edina =Buea [by ship]
Imo=calaba Marian road=oron market=bike to the border= cross the border by leg then take a car to manfe in Cameroon =another car to Buea. 15 to 20k
Re: Travelling From Imo State To Buea In Cameroon Pls Advice by eduresearch: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Paradigm777:
Imo=calaba Marian road=sea port=Edina =Buea [by ship]
Imo=calaba Marian road=oron market=bike to the border= cross the border by leg then take a car to manfe in Cameroon =another car to Buea. 15 to 20k
thank you, i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Problem Scheduling Appointment With Ustraveldocs.com / Tanker Explode Along Iwo Road To Ojo In Ibadan (pics, Video) / SCAMMERS Posing As US Consolate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.