Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice (428 Views)

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / A Chicago Mother Shot Her 12-year-old Son In The Head In A Rage Over A Missing M / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice by lodgerill2: 4:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Viral deadly cult group operating around Ikorodu, Ishawo, Festac and Arepo, Lagos/Ogun state has been issued warning by the Nigerian Army.

The General Officer Commanding 81st Division, Major General Enobong Udoh, issued while briefing students of the German Armed Forces General Staff College, who were on a study tour to the Division.

He said he would never tolerate indiscipline and live with threats.

He said;
“As you must have heard, I have been to so many places, I have been to the northeast, and I was the GOC of 6 Division before I came here. Now that I am here, as you heard, there are some peculiar threats in this area of responsibility, threats that have to do with the metropolitan nature of Lagos, threats that have to do with the complexities of having so many formations of the Nigerian Army in Lagos."

“There is this particular threat of Badoo, who are cultists that operate in the night, and since I came here the threat is almost non-existent, but be that as it may I am an operational man, I will never live with this threat, I want to assure you that I will combat these threat to ensure that they are wiped out completely.

“I succeeded in doing that in the Niger Delta in the past one year and I can assure you that it will not be different here. So the cultists either turn a new leave or quit these states.”

General Udoh who was the General Officer Commanding in 6 Division in Port Harcourt led the troop that defeated Don Wayne earlier this year and also the Commanding Officer that led troops to rescue the Chibok Girls in Borno state. And according to him, he has the experience combat the Lagos-based cult gangs and pipeline vandals.

https://gistrealm.com/security-army-set-to-rage-over-badoo-cultist-gives-them-quit-notice/

Cc lalasticlala OAM4J

Re: Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice by makdcash(m): 4:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Oya general udoh ur welcome,make u start work sharp sharp
Re: Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Una react fast na undecided, since how many years they've been terrorizing Ikorodu.

Don't sha come and be harassing innocent citizens

1 Like

Re: Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice by SOFTENGR: 6:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Work the talk sharpally. No delay
Re: Security: Army Set To Rage Over Badoo Cultist, Gives Them Quit Notice by realborn(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2018
The General is more fit for Benue and Taraba uprisings, considering that he has served at the North East theatre.

The chest-beating and announcement of arrival in Lagos is not as necessary.

Welcome to Lagos though smiley

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Police Prevented A $4m Bank Heist In An Epic Highway Chase / Kirikir Prison: Names And Faces / Lady Burns Her Granddaughter’s Hands Over Noddles In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.