Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What You Must Know Before Buying Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Must Know Before Buying Land (376 Views)

What You Must Know Before Buying Land / REVEALED! Real Source Of Atiku’s Wealth, Networth & 10 Other Facts You Must Know / What We Must Know Before The Southerners Leave Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before Buying Land by igboresuper(m): 6:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Is Real Estate a good Investment for Retirement?
Yes, it certainly can be. I've seen many people secure a comfortable lifestyle by building a portfolio of real estate, and I've seen others lose their shirt, and everything else to go with it.
It takes knowledge, skill, intuition ,and guts to invest in real estate. If you have these things, and do it right, I think real estate can be a great investment for retirement
In your old you have less power and energy to work so start investing in real estate now in preparation for your retirement and old age
SWEET ESTATE meets up with your demands for retirement
Buy plots of land at Sweet Estate,Abeokuta in Ogun State for as low as #10,000 monthly in preparation for your old age and smile after retirement. Attached is a letter from Ogun State Ministry of Lands saying SWEET ESTATE is real and Payment plans...
FOR MORE INFO CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: What You Must Know Before Buying Land by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ex Pres. Obasanjo Says Provision Of Jobs Is Solution To Terrorism, Other Crimes / ‘leave Us Alone!’ — Reps Refuse To Comment On Allowances / African Rights Commission Tells Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.