Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing (1766 Views)

4-row Pneumatic Planter With Fertilizer Dispenser Available For Rent / Lease!!! / Construction Of Palm Fruits/cassava Flour Processing Factory / How To Start Banana Flour Processing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:16am On Mar 05, 2018
ALL ABOUT GARRI PROCESSING

SUBSCRIBE
Hi guys, how una dey? It's your boy again, the garriguy grin (I know you always laugh at the weird name cheesy cheesy cheesy)

Well, of course, as usual, as you also know, we improve on our cheap but the most effective garri processing Machinery you can find anywhere, everyday. And today, I will be introducing our all newly designed automatic Presser and the automatic fryer!

Now, stop!!! Let's take a moment to worship God for this new machinery that has been dropped in our midst, and make sure you speak in tongues.

Oya praaayyy

Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:17am On Mar 05, 2018
don't mind me, I joke a lot. It's all a moment to unwind.

Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2018
NOW, LETS GO BACK TO THE ORDER OF BUSINESS.
YOU CAN CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES, PRICES AND MORE ON OUR GARRI PROCESSING MACHINERY!!!
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2018
THE CHEAP BUT ALL ROUND EFFECTIVE AUTOMATIC OR PNEUMATIC CASSAVA/GARRI PRESSING MACHINE.

With this machine, do not be scared to grate your cassava as much as you want because you got yourself an automatic/pneumatic Cassava/garri pressing machine that can press up to 60bags at once and make them ready to fry within one hour!!!

Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:24am On Mar 05, 2018
YOU CAN CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES, PRICES AND MORE ON OUR GARRI PROCESSING MACHINERY!!!
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2018
What else would you have wanted than to be covered in this area? This our new new automatic/pneumatic Cassava/garri pressing machine that can press up to 60bags at once and make them ready to fry within one hour is all you need.

JUST KEEP GRATING, WE GOT YOU COVERED

Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:31am On Mar 05, 2018
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE AUTOMATIC GARRI FRYING MACHINE, VISIT

http://www.garriprocessing.com/2018/02/cheap-and-affordable-automatic-pnuemtic-garri-cassava-pressers-and-automatic-garri-frying-machine.html?m=1

Our fryers no longer take much space as it does because we already changed the position of the electric motor. Also, this newly designed automatic fryer is stuffed with so much fibreglass that you can actually get too personal with it. Yes!!! I mean, you can touch it all over from the outside while the frying is ongoing. You will only feel warmness and not the immerse hotness.

You don't believe me? Check the video

Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2018
YOU WANT TO SEE HOW PERSONAL YOU CAN GWT WITH OUR NEW FRYER?

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXnsJehKX8Y
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2018
*PLS, DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS OR TOUCH THE INSIDE OF THE FRYER WHILE FRYING IS ONGOING

For all about garri processing, contact garriguy, the only garri consultant in the world, for your garri factory design, garri processing machinery fabrication, installation, training, seminars and many more. Call or chat via whatsapp now: +2347035593128
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
garriguy:
*PLS, DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS OR TOUCH THE INSIDE OF THE FRYER WHILE FRYING IS ONGOING

For all about garri processing, contact garriguy, the only garri consultant in the world, for your garri factory design, garri processing machinery fabrication, installation, training, seminars and many more. Call or chat via whatsapp now: +2347035593128
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by MDDarah84(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pls are these locally fabricated here or imported?
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Fabricated locally by us. Workshop is at Osogbo, Osun State

1 Like

Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing by garriguy: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Quality Poultry Feed / Snake Trapped And Caught In My Farm Bathroom By Me. / Cassava Farming & Gari Processing Method In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.