Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Dr Hans Van Den Corput Confirmed To Be A Quack Doctor. Re: A Quack Dutch Medical - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Hans Van Den Corput Confirmed To Be A Quack Doctor. Re: A Quack Dutch Medical (1659 Views)

How To Report A Quack Medical Doctor? / Delta Quack Doctor Bursted While Performing Illegal Abortion (Video) / A Quack Dutch Medical Doctor /surgeon Dr Hans Van Den Corput Discovered Practici (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Hans Van Den Corput Confirmed To Be A Quack Doctor. Re: A Quack Dutch Medical by Janiebaby(f): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2018
DR HANS VAN DEN CORPUT FROM NETHERLANDS (MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF ROYAL CROSS METHODIST HOSPITAL UGWUEKE AND NKECHI COLWILL METHODIST HOSPITAL UZUAKOLI BENDE ABIA STATE) CONFIRMED TO BE A QUACK DOCTOR..

PLEASE DON'T ACT LIKE IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS
BECAUSE YOU NEVER CAN TELL IF YOUR RELATIVES CAN ONE DAY DIE IN HIS HANDS FROM HIS QUACKERY.

PLEASE I BEG YOU IN GOD'S NAME TO GRANT ME JUSTICE AND SAVE MORE LIVES FROM HIS QUACKERY .

MOUNT PRESSURE ON THE MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA MDCN info@mdcn.gov.ng ,AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE THIS QUACK DOCTOR.

ATTACHED HEREIN IS THE REPLY FROM NETHERLANDS MEDICAL REGULATORY AUTHORITY CONFIRMING THAT DR CORPUT IS NOT A REGISTERED DOCTOR IN NETHERLANDS.

THE VERIFICATION WAS DONE BY A MEDIA HOUSE AND SENT TO ME.
#SAYNoToQUACKERY#

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Pineapples Can Be Use To Boast Your Sexual Performance ? / Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option / Aids/hiv /staph Information.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.