Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave (10724 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by endtime1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

Reminder: Female beneficiaries who give birth during the course of the programme are entitled to 3 months maternity leave.

#NPowerNG

I received a text message from npower team saying I have been existed from the program.... just like that when I did all my best to carry out my duty. Even till date am yet to receive January and February 2018 stipends
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by Firstpage: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
endtime1:

I received a text message from npower team saying I have been existed from the program.... just like that when I did all my best to carry out my duty. Even till date am yet to receive January and February 2018 stipends

This is saddening. Why are we like this in Nigeria. Why can't we do things right? Some ogas would be diverting this funds and make innocent people suffer.
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by marylandcakes: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Three months is to short
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by gracevile: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
hmmm I have been very Lucky in this program and I give kodus to the federal government in fact my stipends I used it to further my schooling. i feel for those who are having problems
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by hurricanekatrina(f): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
nice
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by SilaV: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
@npowerng, what about individual who gave birth sometime last year before the implementation of this maternity leave? Can such individuals still go ahead with the request? I am asking because of an N-power beneficiary who gave birth around this time last year. Her Head Teacher told her she was not entitled to a maternity leave.So, can she still benefit from this?
Again, I will like to see the link to this information
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by Sike(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2018
O gbenu tan!
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow, that's nice, and their salaries will still be coming, same with civil servants.
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by npowerng: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
SilaV:
@npowerng, what about individual who gave birth sometime last year before the implementation of this maternity leave? Can such individuals still go ahead with the request? I am asking because of an N-power beneficiary who gave birth around this time last year. Her Head Teacher told her she was not entitled to a maternity leave.So, can she still benefit from this?
Again, I will like to see the link to this information

No.
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by npowerng: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
marylandcakes:
Three months is to short

Kindly rephrase your question.
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by npowerng: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Does Npower stil exist? Lol
embarassed undecided
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by npowerng: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevemayor:
@npowerng
Hello & Goodafternoon Sir,
I received a text message yesterday night, 9th March,2017 from "rNotify" stating that I have been exited from the Npower program, due to the instruction to EXIT any volunteer on payment on hold beyond 45days.
It might interest you to know that I have no "payment on hold" on my portal and neither was I notified of any, as I have always been present at my PPA: MEIRAN PHC in Agbado Okeodo LCDA, Lagos.
I haven't received any stipend since the inception of the program. The mis-arrangement of my account name which Npower claimed resulted in my unpaid status, had been corrected since 16th April 2017.
Thereafter I have been communicating with the Support team of Npower through persistent calls, about 80 emails, on social media, through the Npower reps and my Medical Officer of Health at my LCDA as well. The response has always been "your payment would be sorted soon, please kindly be patient". I still called about 72hours ago and their response was still in affirmation that I'll be paid soon.
I am presently shell shocked to receive a text message stating, I have been exited from the program. At no point did I abscond from my PPA & I resumed when I was posted even without payment of my stipend. It is saddening to say the least, considering how much I have committed to this voluntary service to humanity in passionate hardwork, finances, empathy to patients, swift healthcare delivery at the primary health care centre, coordination of my fellow NHealth Volunteers in my LCDA and in so many other deeds.
I believe the innocent shouldn't be held responsible for an act perpetrated by others, as this act if not adequately addressed would portray the coordinators as grossly unjust and lopsided in their duties.
I would humbly expect a comprehensive reply from you on how this issue can be sorted, as if not sorted it might denote unfairness & inefficiency on the part of the handlers of this laudable program.
Thank you.
NAME: MAYOMI STEPHEN OLUFEMI
PPA: MEIRAN PHC, AGBADO OKE ODO, ALIMOSHO
PROGRAM: NHEALTH
EMAIL: MAYOMISTEPHEN23@GMAIL.COM@npowerng
Hello & Goodafternoon Sir,
I received a text message yesterday night, 9th March,2017 from "rNotify" stating that I have been exited from the Npower program, due to the instruction to EXIT any volunteer on payment on hold beyond 45days.
It might interest you to know that I have no "payment on hold" on my portal and neither was I notified of any, as I have always been present at my PPA: MEIRAN PHC in Agbado Okeodo LCDA, Lagos.
I haven't received any stipend since the inception of the program. The mis-arrangement of my account name which Npower claimed resulted in my unpaid status, had been corrected since 16th April 2017.
Thereafter I have been communicating with the Support team of Npower through persistent calls, about 80 emails, on social media, through the Npower reps and my Medical Officer of Health at my LCDA as well. The response has always been "your payment would be sorted soon, please kindly be patient". I still called about 72hours ago and their response was still in affirmation that I'll be paid soon.
I am presently shell shocked to receive a text message stating, I have been exited from the program. At no point did I abscond from my PPA & I resumed when I was posted even without payment of my stipend. It is saddening to say the least, considering how much I have committed to this voluntary service to humanity in passionate hardwork, finances, empathy to patients, swift healthcare delivery at the primary health care centre, coordination of my fellow NHealth Volunteers in my LCDA and in so many other deeds.
I believe the innocent shouldn't be held responsible for an act perpetrated by others, as this act if not adequately addressed would portray the coordinators as grossly unjust and lopsided in their duties.
I would humbly expect a comprehensive reply from you on how this issue can be sorted, as if not sorted it might denote unfairness & inefficiency on the part of the handlers of this laudable program.
Thank you.
NAME: MAYOMI STEPHEN OLUFEMI
PPA: MEIRAN PHC, AGBADO OKE ODO, ALIMOSHO
PROGRAM: NHEALTH
EMAIL: MAYOMISTEPHEN23@GMAIL.COM

Good day, sir.

You would be contacted as soon as possible. It would be rectified.
Please be patient.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by marylandcakes: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly rephrase your question.

Maternity leave should be at least 6 months.
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by npowerng: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
marylandcakes:

Maternity leave should be at least 6 months.

Okay
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by TGM2015: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

Reminder: Female beneficiaries who give birth during the course of the programme are entitled to 3 months maternity leave.

#NPowerNG
Good day Team,
Please what is the procedure of applying for maternity leave through Npower. I have a beneficiary in Lagos who stated that Medical maternity Report (whatever they called it) from private recognised hospital that is even used by many HMOs is not acceptable by Npower. That she should use the private hospital report to get public hospital own.
How true is this?
Re: N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave by honey001(m): 4:56am On Sep 06, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

Please, can I get circular to back this up as my principal refuses granting maternity leave saying nothing like that exist for npower
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics / Please How Much Do Leadway Assurance Pay Their Executive Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.