Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help A Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother (1228 Views)

Please Help A Brother / Help A Brother / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother by nwosunnanenye(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello great people how r u all doing? It's been a while that I haven't posted on NL cuz I have been squeezed up. There is something bothering me that I need to lay out because I know I would definitely get a positive response by HIS Grace and I would try and make it concise.
Life has been kinda Pale to me recently, Am a graduate and rounded up my nysc programme last year, I remember way back in school(tertiary institution) when I gained admission I was fresher then and life Was all good I made lots of friends and we started talking about our respective goals and ambition, what gave me confidence was that I was studying engineering (electrical electronics) and it is a professional course so I had ego in me that I had no problem in getting jobs cuz once I graduate jobs would be opened like bale of cloths to me but my thought we wrong. As an engine boi cuz that's what we r called I omitted the fact that I would need to search for various contact,years past, after graduation "nigga heart begin beat" I was like 5 whooping years Don run down like this then I still put hope on GOD that after service jobs go dey and I go dey work hard to search, count down to after service nothing show since last year I just dey confuse and frustrated. While I wrote this like a story so you y'all would understand were am driving at, no white collar jobs even the blue collar jobs needs capital to start. I don't wanna remain like this please help a brother with a job I would be grateful. Thanks and please ignore any error in this write up......and also please bosses and ma'am in the house help me move it to FP thanks
P.S: I stay in Lagos any other details y'all want would provide.ciaoo

(1) (Reply)

How Amechi/adeosun Proposed “single Window” Would Have Ripped Nigeria Of Billion / What Is The Most Ridiculous Video Someone Sent You On Whatsapp? / African Girl With The World Bigget Ass Breaks Guinness Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.