Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

N-power Please Clarify My Doubt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Please Clarify My Doubt (475 Views)

N-power: Please Ignore Deployment Image In Circulation / N-power Please What Is Delaying July Stipends. / Information Is Power, Please Try It Out It Works! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power Please Clarify My Doubt by AmTruth: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2018
My doubt on the recently concluded npower engagement process is simple. With the failure to publicly publish the successful applicants as was done previously will lead to some sort of reduction of participants as anticipated when the final list is out and this is what am sure of.
Couple with some technical delay for resumption of verified candidates when we are soon getting over with the first quarter of the year. And why are serious applicants not replaced with those who failed to turnout for the scheme than still leaving them vacant while some are in dare need.
One just hope they have not compromised the good work they started from previous recruitment process.

From AmTruth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancy / Corporate Sales Executive - Jumia Travel / Vacancies In A Reputable Downstream Petroleum Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.