Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Love Tobi – Cee-c - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Love Tobi – Cee-c (518 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Love Tobi – Cee-c by Nwaforj44: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C on Sunday professed love for fellow housemate, Tobi.

In a letter she wrote to Tobi before the eviction show, Cee-C said, “I love you” regardless of how “many times you put me up for eviction” and make the “world thinks I’m troublesome.”

The letter reads, “You don’t expect people to understand who you really are, regardless I love you. No matter how many times you put me up for eviction and use abuse words on me, tell the world about how troublesome you think I am.”
Both Cee-C and Tobi have been engrossed in an on-and-off relationship since the reality show began.
The pair were first caught making love in the house.
Both housemates were caught again on camera kissing.

However, their relation took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction.
Explaining his reasons for putting Cee-C and her new partner, Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”
On Saturday, Cee-C declared that she hated Tobi’s presence around her.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/bbnaija-2018-why-i-love-tobi-cee-c.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLdwd_55pvc

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Love Tobi – Cee-c by DAMMYORES: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
This is so sweet. Love conquers all.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Love Tobi – Cee-c by Lexxyla: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Probably will make fp.

(1) (Reply)

Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show.* / #bbnaija: Anto, Glory Return To The Big Brother Naija House / Rick Ross Buys Daughter A Bentley Bentayga For Her Sweet Sixteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.