Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Julius Agwu Shares First Family Photos Since Near Death Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Shares First Family Photos Since Near Death Experience (598 Views)

Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Shares First Family Photos Since Near Death Experience by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu has never failed to stop appreciating his wife for standing by his side throughout his medical scare.

The former Governor aspirant shared a cute Selfie with his family on his social space for the first time since his recovery from a near death experience, where the popular Crack Ya Ribs host said he woke up on his way to the mortuary.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/comedian-julius-agwu-shares-first.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Julius Agwu Shares First Family Photos Since Near Death Experience by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Julius Agwu Shares First Family Photos Since Near Death Experience by Benjom(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pretty wife, cute son and manageable Julius.

#Na-joke-o grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What I Would Have Done To Tobi Outside The Show – Cee-c / Celine Dion Celebrates Mom’s 91st Birthday / Just One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Male Students In Convenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.