Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Car Wash, Office And Lounge For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Wash, Office And Lounge For Sale (1197 Views)

How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Interested In Car Wash Business In Nigeria, What Do You Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash, Office And Lounge For Sale by Mibellconsult: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Car wash, Office and lounge at surulere Aguda, You don't need anything... It's a new car wash but the Chairman is no more interested due to poor management and his absent is not making the business easy on him. I'm the owner.. contact me at 08102926099 or mibellconsult@gmail.com
Re: Car Wash, Office And Lounge For Sale by Mibellconsult: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
No commission, No agreement, just pay and continue your rentage after 2 years... call for explanation

(1) (Reply)

MONEY MAKING APP, Make 100points For 10k And Above / How To Earn Passively From Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program / Convert Amazon and iTunes Gift cards to Naira. Very fast and genuine dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.