Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Male Industrial Training Student Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Industrial Training Student Needed (439 Views)

National Diploma Industrial Training Student Needed / Industrial Training Student / Industrial Training Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Industrial Training Student Needed by IAmKolaOso: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Are you looking for a company to carry out your 1 year Industrial Attachment Program? We have a space for you in our Administrative department. Preferred candidate must be smart with good communication and interpersonal skill. Location is Lagos Island.

Qualification

Must be an OND student with Letter of Industrial attachment
preferred candidate is Male

Mode of Application

Interested candidates are t forward their Cvs to koso@aginsuranceplc.com using the role as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Male Industrial Training Student Needed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
IAmKolaOso:
Are you looking for a company to carry out your 1 year Industrial Attachment Program? We have a space for you in our Administrative department. Preferred candidate must be smart with good communication and interpersonal skill. Location is Lagos Island.

Qualification

Must be an OND student with Letter of Industrial attachment
preferred candidate is Male

Mode of Application

Interested candidates are t forward their Cvs to koso@aginsuranceplc.com using the role as the subject of the mail.

I hope I could make it. please I completed my ND ACCOUNTANCY programme September 2016. But since that time thereof, I have not been able to do my IT. I walked into different companies but to no avail giving several excuses like we don't have the autonomy to take on IT students, we have not got a feedback from our head office. I could have even proceeded with my course but there's no money to further, please just consider me so I can even have a cognate experience of my discipline.

so please can I still apply despite the year I finished my programme?
Re: Male Industrial Training Student Needed by IAmKolaOso: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please send your cv to the stated email address.

1 Like

Re: Male Industrial Training Student Needed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
please I'm yet to get a response from you sir. I hope all is well?

(1) (Reply)

Joza Global Logistics Ltd 2018 - Recruitment / Leedtec Engineering Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.