Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (1158 Views)

Deleted / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
one of them went behind my back to woo her and maybe told her things that was not true about me

@OP, I can relate to this. Someone lied against me in that manner and I wondered what part of the brain processed that lie. I also wondered whether the conscience was on vacation.

Nicolas Cage's quote in Con Air comes to mind:
...there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you. smiley

With the above in mind, you are psychologically prepared for the inconsistency of humans. The only thing that'll surprise you is the extent they can go to achieve their callous and selfish wants.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by xoxocandy(f): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The worst thing happened to me is that this bitch used to be my friend .. We are both working here in abroad..She's a nurse & her father had a stroke & she needs a big amount of money so she can go bacl home and see her father... She asked me if she can lend 2k Singapore dollars.. Coz she's my friend & i trust her so i let her borrow without a doubt..

After a month, i asked her about the money..She started having some alibi..she told me if it's OK if she'll pay me by installment, so i said yes..week passed, i never heard from her, she doesn't pick my calls, she don't call me back either..

1 month passed, i went to the hospital to talk to her..Only to find out she resigned fron her job and went away with her Indian bf...

SMH...some ppol are juz so heartless when it comes to money. But KARMA is a bitch.. grin At least i already contributed in advance for her funeral...

Re: Deleted by MhizzAJ(f): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Deleted by czarina(f): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
So many....

Check my signature!
Re: Deleted by Stevengerd(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op i can relate, 4yrs ago there was this bae i really liked, the said gal was already givin me green lite. Out of jealousy my own cousin went behind my back told the gal bullshit about me, that i was only after her body. Thank God for maturity on the gal's path....
Re: Deleted by KelvinCX(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
31k is that one money
Re: Deleted by donstan18: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ladies will come here to lie, they'll never tell the truth.

They'll be busy commenting "Borrowed money" "Lied against me" "Stole my this and that"

But we all know the truth, we sure do. cheesy

The truth remains that....The worst things 90% of ladies have gotten from fellows are.

1: Getting heartbroken by a guy
2: Seeing her female friend fvck her man

90% of ladies will attest to this grin ..Nothing dn pain them pass these things grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin

The worst thing happened to me is that this bitch used to be my friend .. We are both working here in abroad..She's a nurse & her father had a stroke & she needs a big amount of money so she can go bacl home and see her father... She asked me if she can lend 2k Singapore dollars.. Coz she's my friend & i trust her so i let her borrow without a doubt..

After a month, i asked her about the money..She started having some alibi..she told me if it's OK if she'll pay me by installment, so i said yes..week passed, i never heard from her, she doesn't pick my calls, she don't call me back either..

1 month passed, i went to the hospital to talk to her..Only to find out she resigned fron her job and went away with her Indian bf...

SMH...some ppol are juz so heartless when it comes to money. But KARMA is a bitch.. grin At least i already contributed in advance for her funeral...

1 Like

Re: Deleted by xoxocandy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

@OP, I can relate to this. Someone lied against me in that manner and I wondered what part of the brain processed that lie. I also wondered whether the conscience was on vacation.

With the above in mind, you are psychologically prepared for the inconsistency of humans. The only thing that'll surprise you is the extent they can go to achieve their callous and selfish wants.
is very childish, is meant for kids and not for grownup adult
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No rest for the wicked...... grin grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Gungnir:

No rest for the wicked...... grin grin
what's funny
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Zceesneh:
what's funny

That the wicked have no rest.... tongue
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Zceesneh:
is very childish, is meant for kids and not for grownup adult

You can say that again wink
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You can say that again wink

Yeye he said maybe not that he knows for a fact. Quickly jumped on it because it suit the narrative that is convenient with you. Do we know if at the end of the day he merely wooed her and never said anything negative to her? Do you know for a fact?

Shioor! Spits!
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Welcome to basic money lending class:

Rule 1: Never borrow people money you can't forfeit.
Rule 2: Never borrow people money... grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Gungnir:

Yeye he said maybe not that he knows for a fact. Quickly jumped on it because it suit the narrative that is convenient with you. Do we know if at the end of the day he merely wooed her and never said anything negative to her? Do you know for a fact?

Shioor! Spits!
she told me that he wooed her, she even adviced me to mind the type of friends I keep, no one is fighting you, you can move to another thread to fight with the op, I don't have your time
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Zceesneh:
she told me that he wooed her, she even adviced me to mind the type of friends I keep, no one is fighting you, you can move to another thread to fight with the op, I don't have your time

He wooed her, is there a crime in that? Stop being a baby and grow up abeg! Ordinary guy woo your babe na im make you create thread? How old are you sef? If the girl then eventually runs off with a dude other than your friend at the end nko?

Man the fucck up! Shioor!
Re: Deleted by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Welcome to basic money lending class:

Rule 1: Never borrow people money you can't forfeit.
Rule 2: Never borrow people money... grin

Well, i learned my lesson in a hard way...it hurts to think that i lost my 2k dollars and i lost a friend... cool
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Well, i learned my lesson in a hard way...it hurts to think that i lost my 2k dollars and i lost a friend... cool

Aww. You have a lovely soul, that touched me.

Tbh, money has ruined great friendships/relationships. So, I am very careful on money matters...even with family smiley
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Gungnir:

He wooed her, is there a crime in that? Stop being a baby and grow up abeg! Ordinary guy woo your babe na im make you create thread? How old are you sef? If the girl then eventually runs off with a dude other than your friend at the end nko?

Man the fucck up! Shioor!
channel your hatred into something productive, I created this thread so that we can interact with people, u can check my last thread that made front-page and basically this happened last yr July.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
...double post...
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies will come here to lie, they'll never tell the truth.

They'll be busy commenting "Borrowed money" "Lied against me" "Stole my this and that"
But we all know the truth, we sure do. cheesy
The truth remains that....The worst things 90% of ladies have gotten from fellows are.

1: Getting heartbroken by a guy
2: Seeing her female friend fvck her man

90% of ladies will attest to this grin ..Nothing dn pain them pass these things grin grin grin

90% of ladies will attest to this? but if this your imaginary 90% of ladies say 90% of guys are heart breakers and betrayers who will fnck their friends. You'll start typing epistle in defence again.

Why don't you type yours and leave what ladies think?
Why do you try so hard to flip every topic?

Don't ladies have a right to their opinion in this section?
Are you in ladies head?

Na wetin?!!!! Guy take it easy abeg.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Zceesneh:
channel your hatred into something productive, I created this thread so that we can interact with people, u can check my last thread that made front-page and basically this happened last yr July.

Smh. You areally embarrassing yourself the more, something happened last July and you are still carrying it on your chest like this? Do you realize how you sound? Even going further to say a thread of yours made front page, how much them pay you for that?

Dude I have no hatred towards you or anyone maybe except demons but the world is much bigger and far more serious things happen than what has had you hung up since July.

Peace
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackfyre:

Smh. You areally embarrassing yourself the more, something happened last July and you are still carrying it on your chest like this? Do you realize how you sound? Even going further to say a thread of yours made front page, how much them pay you for that?

Dude I have no hatred towards you or anyone maybe except demons but the world is much bigger and far more serious things happen than what has had you hung up since July.

Peace
channel ur hatred to something productive, no matter how u make it look, u are taking it too serious, keep on using different monikers
Re: Deleted by donstan18: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

90% of ladies will attest to this? but if this your imaginary 90% of ladies say 90% of guys are heart breakers and betrayers who will fnck their friends. You'll start typing epistle in defence again.

Why don't you type yours and leave what ladies think?
Why do you try so hard to flip every topic?

Don't ladies have a right to their opinion in this section?
Are you in ladies head?

Na wetin?!!!! Guy take it easy abeg.

Hahahahahaha grin grin

Donstan is annoying grin
Donstan can be annoying grin
HoH ma God.. grin

Vex...She is.
Happy...I am grin

One of them just recalled how her experience went with a fvckboi grin grin

Did I touch a nerve?

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahaha grin grin

One of them just recalled how her experience went with a fvckboi grin grin

Did I touch a nerve?

Take it easy biko... wink
Re: Deleted by donstan18: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Take it easy biko... wink
Brutus grin .. Brutus grin

Re: Deleted by Cadec007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
KelvinCX:
31k is that one money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. / I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! / I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.