Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (1179 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by Spiritualism: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Enugu Youths Press Statement

You Are A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo for Attacking Ugwuanyi

Our attention has been drawn to a statement attributed to an expired Nollywood actor, Mr. Kenneth Okonkwo where he accused our pragmatic and God-fearing Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of only rehabilitating roads in Enugu state without constructing new one.

Ordinarily, we would have ignored his blind allegation knowing full well that he is a political jobber whose opinion means nothing to Enugu indigenes, but because he said his only reason for running the governorship race under APC is because Gov. Ugwuanyi has failed the people of Enugu North District, we have decided to educate him with the understanding that he is one of the Abuja-based political contractors who has no touch with realities in the coal city state.

First, we want to inform Mr. Okonkwo that Gov. Ugwuanyi is not a parochial or sectional leader but a pan-Enugu state leader whose giants strides has touched the three senatorial districts and seventeen local government areas of the state.

Second, Gov. Ugwuanyi is not a one project governor but a multi-projects governor with visible transformational projects across the state.

From his statement, we have observed that Mr. Okonkwo is incapable of governing Nsukka Local Government if given the chance. Therefore, we advise him to go and run the councillorship race of his word in 2019 so as to be trained. As it is today, he is a political greenhorn who must be told in plain terms that election is not television or a walk in the park.

Signed:

Dr. Edwin Obune,
National Coordinator,
Enugu State Youths Coalition

Source:
http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/you-are-pernicious-liar-coalition.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just list the achievements of the governor so as to shut him up.

If it's the same Enugu i passed sometime last year, all i see as achievement is billboards cheesy

1 Like

Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by ellapius(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
What Re the multi project sir. Show it here or leave okonkwo alone to speak the truth. The only thing u succeeded doing in this letter or post is calling him a liar.. Show us the truth and we ll believe ur governor.... If not u Re just a paid writer

2 Likes

Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by Omeokachie: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Same sort of reaction Okorocha's men gave when accused of attacking an arch bishop. Never addressing the real issue.

They would have used this opportunity to list those roads they want Okonkwo to believe that Ugwuanyi built.

All these rants just shows that Okonkwo could be right after all. However being a member of the APC shows that Okonkwo have got no future in his political endeavor.

1 Like

Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by Chrisbeks: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Attacking Kenneth Okonkwo only shows that he is a person of importance and a threat to ugwuanyi's second term. I totally support people like Kenneth, they are a breath of fresh air in the political atmosphere in Nigeria. Though I doubt that he will be able to win Enugu under APC
Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by mexxmoney: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
I will take Kenneth okonkwo over ugwuanyi any day. It's high time these politicians stop deceiving us with party politics. Whoever will do the job should be voted in irrespective of the party he or she belongs to

1 Like

Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by chuksjuve(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is what the youth and coalition movement are best used for..

Blasting
Attacking and
Defending ..

But leadership they will not be allowed to near it..

Youth wake up and be useful for once ..
Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by Spiritualism: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Just list the achievements of the governor so as to shut him up.

If it's the same Enugu i passed sometime last year, all i see as achievement is billboards cheesy

write your rebuttal and send to me. I will publish it
Re: You're A Pernicious Liar - Coalition Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo by Spiritualism: 5:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
Same sort of reaction Okorocha's men gave when accused of attacking an arch bishop. Never addressing the real issue.

They would have used this opportunity to list those roads they want Okonkwo to believe that Ugwuanyi built.

All these rants just shows that Okonkwo could be right after all. However being a member of the APC shows that Okonkwo have got no future in his political endeavor.

I always encourage people to write so as to change the narrative

(1) (Reply)

How Abiola Was Betrayed, By Tinubu / The PDP And The Premature Hosanna / How Atiku Welcomes Saraki Backs To The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.