Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Card (1269 Views)

How Long Will It Take To Get Her Green Card? URGENT!! / Issues Arising From Green Card Through Marriage / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card by amirize(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2010
I am writing this testimony so that those who are going through the trials and rough road I have gone through should continue to hold on to God and trust Him no matter the situation they are now that God will certainly make a way for them, God can lift up a man from dust to a throne. It's just a matter of time.

“Though you have lien among the pots, yet shall you be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and your feathers with yellow gold.” Psalm 68:13

God is also speaking same to some one reading this testimony; just believe it and it will be fulfilled.
Re: Card by okechi76(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
dats quite a good story, but believe me without passing all tru those challenges u wont be these close to HIM, and how often do you call ya pastor ??
Re: Card by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Poster,
I'm happy for u considering what u went tru in d past. your story is quiet touchy, i skip evry long post once i see them but urs was inviting. Wish u all d Best, Congrats!
Re: Card by Donald4u: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
This is what I call divine favor. Cheers Bro, don't let anything dampen your celebration and joy.
Re: Card by Snowwy: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Poster,
I am happy for you O. God always shows up when you trust in Him, Always. Thank God for favour.
Just remain in Him and His service.
Congrats!
Re: Card by hadexman(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2010
God is good! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Card by jonyjay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
I am really happy for u.always trust in God what situation you are going through.
Re: Card by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
Amirize, I'm truly happy for you, glad it all worked out better than you ever dreamed it would!

Best of luck, and stay safe. cool
Re: Card by zoomzu(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2010
congratulations bro and to God be the glory.
Re: Card by ec3l(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
Wooow. . . .
I teared up reading ur story.
God's good rit?
Wen things are better 4 u, look around u and lend a hand 2 d needy.
Show God gratitude by doing dat.
Re: Card by LaNiger(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
Congratulations!!! It is indeed a wonderful story, we thank God who opened all these doors for you and believing him to open more doors in the U.S.

My only advice for you after living here for about 13 years, continue to hold close to God and he will take you to greater heights.

PS. I would strongly suggest you work applying to graduate school for either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.

Wishing you all the best grin grin

1 Like

Re: Card by mygladness: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
This is a classical example of the awesomeness of God. Congratulations!
Re: Card by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2010
congrats. but i must add that america is not where all dreams come true. but u made a stepping stone.
Re: Card by symbian03(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2010
Yeah congrats man, God knows what we all wants and you deserved what you got. Keep safe and don't forget his mercy for you. Remember that alot are still passing through what you had gone through. God bless you:-)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Air Maroc / Things To Do In Nigeria? / Need Help For Kamorass Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.