Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President (41981 Views)

Liberia President George Weah Declares Education Is Free At Public Universities / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Shroud: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
skallion7:
Omo onirankiran mani eleyi ke, se emi ni ohoun fi se yeye. Ode ni e joor
even if he doesn't understand that, the sheer heavy rhythm of it will knock his heartbeat out of sync.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shroud:
Ok , Jayceon is losing it big time. I could say you're remarkably inferior to me in all measurement and I'm better educated than you.

But why would I take joy in boasting about being better than the people who are forever at the bottom of all human index?

In the course of this discourse, I have shown you arears of your national life your educational background couldn't afford to.

Do you need me to tell you in clearer language you're still the most unfortunate offspring of Bantu educational system?
perhaps that's your own opinion,You don't know me so everything you say about me is just desperate assumptions,but from where I'm sitting I can,without a shadow of a doubt tell you that:

* You are jobless (despite being supposedly more educated than me)

* You have no friends and you belong in a basket of social misfits grin

* You were brought up in a broken home (the fact that you always resort to insulting people about their parents when you can't handle the hit is evident)

*You are a delusional sociopath with false sense of superiority

* You have no girlfriend and you don't get laid otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a drama queen on another man's forum ;

South Africans are at the bottom of all human index? the country with the largest black middle class?

when was the last time you had lights on for at least 5 hours without interruptions?

your country ranks the lowest in Africa in terms of literacy rate,meaning a large percentage of Nigerian youth don't have basic education that's why they resort to offering themselves to Arabs for eternal slavery.

Go ahead,but brural effects of British rule still linger in your country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by skallion7(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shroud:
even if he doesn't understand that, the sheer heavy rhythm of it will knock is heartbeat out of sync.
LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shroud:
funny grin grin grin

The truth is Zulus ( my preferred term for all black South Africans including Tswana, Xhosa, Bantu etc) are feverishly obsessed with Nigerians and it's not even about politics or economy.

If they are that passionate about their country they should be championing the course to distribute south Africa's wealth evenly spread across the 4.5 million Europeans leaving 45 million zulus poor and dispossessed.

The only thing they care about is " Nigerians are taking away our women" when the average zulu is a lazy, aimless, unmotivated skank who smokes daga all day and wait for the ANC to gift them their stolen wealth from the nation's treasury.

You go to south Africa and you'll find the women working harder than these laid back, barely educated Zulus idling away.

Nigerians came there, both the good and the bad but what they all had in common is they know how to treat women better. So the zulus quickly branded all Nigerians drug lords.

Later they started slut-shaming their own women for dating Nigerians. Believe me, Zulus feed off their women when they aren't waiting for ANC food stamps.

It was a culture shock for south African women to see fellow black Nigerians taking care of women in both monetary and emotional terms. Something that seems to be missing in a Zulu DNA.

Zulus never find it funny.

I knew you're comin, O king lezz
Riding in the fury of hell's blaze
Thy wrath was delayed
But in vain they merried

They sought thee in the clouds
But thy gift was Noah's surprise
O children of a vanquished ancestor
Shackled by the clutches of Botha's valour

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
postmann:

I knew you're comin, O king lezz
Riding in the fury of hell's blaze
Thy wrath was delayed
But in vain they merried

They sought thee in the clouds
But thy gift was Noah's surprise
O children of a vanquished ancestor
Shackled by the clutches of Botha's valour

grin grin grin

The big bro. grin
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jayceon:
perhaps that's your own opinion,You don't know me so everything you say about me is just desperate assumptions,but from where I'm sitting I can,without a shadow of a doubt tell you that:

* You are jobless (despite being supposedly more educated than me)

* You have no friends and you belong in a basket of social misfits grin

* You were brought up in a broken home (the fact that you always resort to insulting people about their parents when you can't handle the hit is evident)

*You are a delusional sociopath with false sense of superiority

* You have no girlfriend and you don't get laid otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a drama queen on another man's forum ;

South Africans are at the bottom of all human index? the country with the largest black middle class?

when was the last time you had lights on for at least 5 hours without interruptions?

your country ranks the lowest in Africa in terms of literacy rate,meaning a large percentage of Nigerian youth don't have basic education that's why they resort to offering themselves to Arabs for eternal slavery.

Go ahead,but brural effects of British rule still linger in your country

your logic fails you. I read the first paragraph of your post and was appalled.

You said I don't know you so everything I said about you is wrong. But you do know me and your assertion about me is correct.

Why do I have this feeling you're a designated pudgy idiot wired to wallow in the doldrums of your obsession with Nigeria.

A brain-damaged slob who can't stay within the rails of logic for 5 minutes without relapsing in to the pit of dementia and psychotic mumbling.

For your country

* Your country is the most unequal country in africa and the world

* 26% inflation

* The only country in the world where pass mark is set back to 30% so black south Africans with lower than average aptitude can scale through

* the only country to slide from a 1st world country into a cesspool 3rd world shithole in modern history.

* Africa's drug hub

* Zulus are the only black tribe handed over a first class country and who turned it in 2 decades into a hellhole
of underdevelopment and poverty.

To you

* You have always been the perfect definition of filth and frustration
The realisation that your economic lot isn't better than that of your servile parents after the fall of apathied must have dug an endless hole in your heart.

And the realisation that the only one you're superior to is your senile sister who excels as a cheap, disposable drug courier for Nigerian lords

* But you aren't from a broken home, you're from a home with a sloppy dad and a mother who still keeps the c0nd0ms used on her by the Boers in her drawer as keepsakes!

* a worthless, unread pye-dog who doesn't even know his country's history until he ventured into a Nigerian forum and got free tutorials from me.

* If there's any human who isn't worth the biological process that transforms sp3rm to humans, it is you and every other un-evolved lout called Zulus.

* You're indebted to all of Africa. We bought your freedom and unshackled you from the chains of political slavery.. unfortunately, you aren't brave enough to take your economic liberties from those who have enslaved you in your own land for over 400 years.

* I regret to announce your lives are not worth the money exchange for your freedom. Africa should have allowed the Boers use your flesh for game hunting.

Always remember your debt to us is incalculable. You're a disgrace to Africa and the black race in general.

No amount of rants on a Nigerian forum will bring you out of the hole of economic submersion you are.

The Boers call you kwerekwere in your own father's land and we the rest of Africa call you an ungrateful xenophobic dog.
You're just another Zimbabwe waiting to happen. No wonder Botha said you aren't worth the fight for freedom.

The only valid question you should be asking yourself is what has been the value and benefits of your freedom?

*Did your father die a slave so you could be another advanced slave and an economic outcast?

What has improved in south Africa since 1994? You're the only "freeman" still inferior to a slave.

As Desmond Tutu confessed: Zulus are better during aparthied than they are today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
reciprokal:

You said I don't know your so everything I said about you is wrong. But you do know me and your assertion about me is correct.

Why do I have this feeling you're a designated pudgy idiot wired to wallow in the doldrums your obsession with Nigeria.

A brain-damaged slob who can't stay within the rails of logic for 5 minutes without relapsing in to the pit of dementia and psychotic mumbling.

For your country

* 26% inflation

* The only country in the world where pass mark is set back to 30% so black south Africans with lower than average aptitude can scale through

* the only country to slide from a 1st world country into a cesspool 3rd world shithole in modern history.

* Africa's drug hub

* Zulus are the only black tribe handed over a first class country and who turned it in 2 decades into a hellhole

To you

The realisation that your economic lot isn't better than that of your servile parents after the fall of apathied must have dug an endless hole in your heart.

And the realisation that the only one you're superior to is your senile sister who excels as a cheap, disposable drug courier for Nigerian lords

* But you aren't from a broken home, you're from a home with a sloppy dad and a mother who still keeps the c0nd0ms used on her by the Boers in her drawer as a keepsakes!

* a worthless, unread pye-dog who doesn't even know his country's history until he ventured into a Nigerian forum and got free tutorials from me.

* If there's any human who isn't worth the biological process that transforms sp3rm to humans, it is you and every other un-evolved lout called Zulus.

* You're indebted to all of Africa. We bought your freedom and unshackled you from the chains of political slavery.. unfortunately, you aren't brave enough to take your economic liberties from those who has enslaved you in your own land for over 400 years.

* I regret to announce your lives are not worth the money exchange for your freedom. Africa should have allowed the Boers use your flesh for game hunting.

Always remember your debt to us is incalculable. You're a disgrace to Africa and the black race in general.

No amount of rants on a Nigerian forum will bring you out of the hole of economic submersion you are.

The Boers call you kwerekwere in your own father's land and we the rest of Africa call you an ungrateful xenophobic dog.
You're just another Zimbabwe waiting to happen. No wonder Botha said you aren't worth the fight for freedom.

The only valid question you should be asking yourself is what has been the value and benefits of your freedom?

*Did your father die a slave so you could be another advanced slave and an economic outcast?

What has improved in south Africa since 1994? You're the only "freeman" still inferior to a slave.

As Desmond Tutu confessed: Zulus are better during aparthied than they are today.

To thee I offer a soldier's salute
Thy sword is made of the finest of steels
You cut down your foes to the root
And feed the earth of their blood-spills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
postmann:

To thee I offer a soldier's salute
Thy sword is made of the finest of steels
You cut down your foes to the root
And feed the earth of their blood-spills
he asked for it! grin

You're on for the match ?

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
reciprokal:
he asked for it! grin

You're on for the match ?

Trying to send my report, then I'm game, bro.
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
postmann:

Trying to send my report, then I'm game, bro.
ok, PSG looking so clueless and uncreative.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
reciprokal:

You said I don't know your so everything I said about you is wrong. But you do know me and your assertion about me is correct.

Why do I have this feeling you're a designated pudgy idiot wired to wallow in the doldrums your obsession with Nigeria.

For your country

* 26% inflation

* Africa's drug hub

To you

* But you aren't from a broken home, you're from a home with a sloppy dad and a mother who still keeps the c0nd0ms used on her by the Boers in her drawer as a keepsakes!

* You're indebted to all of Africa. We bought your freedom and unshackled you from the chains of political slavery.. unfortunately, you aren't brave enough to take your economic liberties from those who has enslaved you in your own land for over 400 years.

This bitter and senseless drivel is just further proving that my assertions about your empty life are spot on.How is my logic failing me when the increase in your blood pressure keep betraying you? you are hyperventilating because I forced you to look into the mirror and see your true reflection...

when psychiatric hospital escapees' reasoning fails they always cry "obsession" when they are the ones always in other people's business

it's funny how you talk about logic like you ever made any,are you not the same fòol that always bring people's parents into arguements when you stylishly avoid having your balls being roasted with Facts? do you see any logic in the vomit you just typed?

Okay,let's get things into propper perspective real quick.

* The last time I checked,the only people enjoying the remunerations of the so-called "Nigeria's independence" are few government elites while more than 80% gullible zombies shameLEZZly swim in the sea of extreme poverty.So my igbo maggot,your South African "inequality" mantra is faulty wink

* yet with that 30% South Africa still produce more academics than your sewage country

* I told you this before and I'm gonna tell you again: SA was never a first world country,It just that you grew in the Zoo and never new better so your ignorance is pardoned

* No,we fought for our own freedom and we don't owe anyone.You were busy burying each other in shallow graves over British crumps left on the table

* And you are what? the only country in the entire world that still use generators for energy? you are probably in a dark mud house as we speak...just auction the sh*thole because you are failing in all indices

* We all know who's frustrated here and it's definitely not me.Your emotions are results of failed country

*The broken home line really cut throw the heart like a sharp sword huh? did you really think that your father would stick around your raise a useless dweeb like you..I give him credit for forseeing the dark future

Don't you think the Zimbabwe song is tired? even the people who wrote it ain't singing it anymore because their dream is yet to come true

What has improved in your jungle since the British left you?....I'll wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jayceon:
This bitter and senseless drivel is just further proving that my assertions about your empty life are spot on.How is my logic failing me when the increase in your blood pressure keep betraying you? you are hyperventilating because I forced you to look into the mirror and see your true reflection...

when psychiatric hospital escapees' reasoning fails they always cry "obsession" when they are the ones always in other people's business

it's funny how you talk about logic like you ever made any,are you not the same fòol that always bring people's parents into arguements when you stylishly avoid having your balls being roasted with Facts?

Okay,let's get things into propper perspective real quick.

* The last time I checked,the only people enjoying the remunerations of the so-called "Nigeria's independence" are few government elites while more than 80% gullible zombies shameLEZZly swim in the sea of extreme poverty.So my igbo maggot,your South African "inequality" mantra is faulty wink

* yet with that 30% South Africa still produce more academics than your sewage country

* I told you this before and I'm gonna tell you again: SA was never a first world country,It just that you grew in the Zoo and never new better so your ignorance is pardoned

* No,we fought for our own freedom and we don't owe anyone.You were busy burying each other in shallow graves over British crumps left on the table

* And you are what? the only country in the entire world that still use generators for energy? you are probably in a dark mud house as well speak...just auction the sh*thole because you are failing in all indices

* We all know who's frustrated here and it's definitely not me.Your emotions are results of failed country

*The broken home line really cut throw the heart like a sharp sword huh? did you really think that your father would stick around your raise a useless dweeb like you..I give him credit for forseeing the dark future

Don't you think the Zimbabwe song is tired? even the people who wrote it ain't singing it anymore because their dream is yet to come true

What has improved in your jungle since the British left you?....I'll wait

Looooooooooolz! I called you abortion-escapee few days ago and today you call me "psychiatric hospital escapee". angry

Any man who sired a shiftless flunkey like you must be lower than a regular Joe and marrried to an aimless hooker who stinks worse than a discarded can of tin milk.

What a brain-dead lunatic looking for ideas from me to spring words together. Try to be original, little girl. You're trying hard to be as savage as me and you're only the inferior version.

Your father is just a putrid sac of pus, a blight on humanity for allowing you to stand before me in a pretext of contest!

Your mother would sell her body for the price of a chicken and throw your sister for free into the bargain to make you half the man I am!

*Botswana still l supplies you electricity!

* Lesotho still supplies you water!

* Your electricity is failing
* Dilapidated public infrastructure everywhere

*Your school attendance rate has dropped as more teens keep falling out of school

* Illiteracy level is high

* Economy has been on a 5 year slump

Your father never voted in his country and you're a waste of Mandela's sacrifice!
South Africa is a beacon of decay and incompetence.

* Your country still uses cell phone light to conduct surgical operations in public hospitals. The word "Load shedding" was invented when Eskom couldn't provide steady electricity for South Africans

* Ford, General Motors etc are all ready to leave south Africa

* ANC is the most corrupt government in Africa

* White owned companies like ShopRite, games, Woolworth etc are running out of south Africa for economic survival

Watching your life here, I will say Mandela died in vain to free an unemployable idiot like you.

Your life is a horror show, a badly written script publicly played out in a show of the absurd.

The highlights of this post will be when I behead you and leave your lifeless body to jet out the blood that keep circulating to sustain a life that isn't even worth the stress of this rebuttal!

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jayceon is taking so long even though he has been viewing this thread for the past 5 minutes.

Looking for another idea form my post? grin

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jayceon, talk to me!

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:

Looooooooooolz! I called you abortion-escapee few days ago and today you call me "psychiatric hospital escapee". angry

Any man who sired a shiftless flunkey like you must be lower than a regular Joe and marrried to an aimless hooker who stinks worse than a discarded can of tin milk.

What a brain-dead lunatic looking for ideas from me to spring words together. Try to be original, little girl. You're trying hard to be as savage as me and you're only the inferior version.

Your father is just a putrid sac of pus, a blight on humanity for allowing you to stand before me in a pretext of contest!

Your mother would sell her body for the price of a chicken and throw your sister for free into the bargain to make you half the man I am!

*Botswana still l supplies you electricity!

* Lesotho still supplies you water!

* Your electricity is failing
* Dilapidated public infrastructure everywhere

*Your school attendance rate has dropped as more teens keep falling out of school

* Illiteracy level is high

* Economy has been on a 5 year slump

Your father never voted in his country and you're a waste of Mandela's sacrifice!
South Africa is a beacon of decay and incompetence.

* Your country still uses cell phone light to conduct surgical operations in public hospitals. The word "Load shedding" was invented when Eskom couldn't provide steady electricity for South Africans

* Ford, General Motors etc are all ready to leave south Africa

* ANC is the most corrupt government in Africa

* White owned companies like ShopRite, games, Woolworth etc are running out of south Africa for economic survival

Watching your life here, I will say Mandela died in vain to free an unemployable idiot like you.

Your life is horror show, a badly written script publicly played out in a show of the absurd.

The highlights of this post will be when I behead you and leave your lifeless body to jet out the blood that keep circulating to sustain a life that isn't what the stress of this rebuttal!

Behind the fake laughter lay true chest pains lol,Jayce can see right through you.Look here, I don't have time to remember what a waste of sperm like you said few days ago,hell I can't even remember some emotional jargon you said few moments ago

Just listen to this product of a dysfunctional monkey family as it fails to compose a decent retaliation,seen one of his weak "disses" seen them all

them bullets be brutal and now shameLezz claims they were fired from his gun grin haha that's how I cage chimpanzees

* Botswana started to provide SA with electricity when?

* Lesotho provide SA with water because there's draught in SA perhaps,or lack of rain is an human error to you?

you on the other hand you are still yet to drink clean water from the tap

* And you produce 11 0000 MW for a population of over 180 million people while SA produce over 90 00000 MW for of 54 million people,how is that failing? You live in an upside down,inside out world?

* Lagos is slum with poo floating all over the streets

* here you go exposing how you lied about being "educated".so it is possible that doctors can perform surgical operations with a mere cellphone light,isn't electricity needed to keep the machines on? undecided

Your obsession with Mandela is wired tbh.Mandela was an old man and he lived his life,why won't you take this moment and mourn the brutal deaths of Nigerian soldiers who fall prey to Boko Haram brutes daily? I'm talking about the same BH y'all claim is "technically defeated"

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by LeSudAfricaine: 5:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:
The igbo maggot still living off other people's achievements.

where are your achievements?

he has nonegringrin

.......I see this thread has become yet another " let's bash South Africa" show. smh. the obsession continues

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by TheUmbra: 6:40am On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon, give it up. You punch like a girl. I know pride is the only fulcrum spurring you on this suicidal mission. You can't bear the horror of being brutalized and stripped before your country folks, I know.

But let self-honour lend you some sense. Get out of this place. You're being humbled in the most brutal of ways and you're simply no match for your adversary.

You struggle even in your attempt to play catch up.

Phewwww!

And if you're truly smart, you and your ilks shouldn't be on a Nigerian forum having a good time. It turns your logic back on your head.

They say black SA got so little an IQ. You prove it time and again.

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by TheUmbra: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:

You said I don't know you so everything I said about you is wrong. But you do know me and your assertion about me is correct.

Why do I have this feeling you're a designated pudgy idiot wired to wallow in the doldrums of your obsession with Nigeria.

For your country

* 26% inflation

* Africa's drug hub

To you

* But you aren't from a broken home, you're from a home with a sloppy dad and a mother who still keeps the c0nd0ms used on her by the Boers in her drawer as keepsakes!

* You're indebted to all of Africa. We bought your freedom and unshackled you from the chains of political slavery.. unfortunately, you aren't brave enough to take your economic liberties from those who have enslaved you in your own land for over 400 years.

This is what is called THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE!

Lezz, you're no longer welcomed to the "rainbow nation".

Bwuahahahahahahaha! !!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
he has nonegringrin

.......I see this thread has become yet another " let's bash South Africa" show. smh. the obsession continues
You must understand that Afonjas have no shame.Only an afonja will live off the glory of another man

I don't see how another man's noble prize make lezz's empty life worth living grin

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:
Behind the fake laughter lay true chest pains lol,Jayce can see right through you.Look here, I don't have time to remember what a waste of sperm like you said few days ago,hell I can't even remember some emotional jargon you said few moments ago

Just listen to this product of a dysfunctional monkey family as it fails to compose a decent retaliation,seen one of his weak "disses" seen them all

them bullets be brutal and now shameLezz claims they were fired from his gun grin haha that's how I cage chimpanzees

* Botswana started to provide SA with electricity when?

* Lesotho provide SA with water because there's draught in SA perhaps,or lack of rain is an human error to you?

you on the other hand you are still yet to drink clean water from the tap

* And you produce 11 0000 MW for a population of over 180 million people while SA produce over 90 00000 MW for of 54 million people,how is that failing? You live in an upside down,inside out world?

* Lagos is slum with poo floating all over the streets

* here you go exposing how you lied about being "educated".so it is possible that doctors can perform surgical operations with a mere cellphone light,isn't electricity needed to keep the machines on? undecided

Your obsession with Mandela is wired tbh.Mandela was an old man and he lived his life,why won't you take this moment and mourn the brutal deaths of Nigerian soldiers who fall prey to Boko Haram brutes daily? I'm talking about the same BH y'all claim is "technically defeated"
This walking, sleazeoid in human form even lies better than his mother!

Stick to using satire and sarcasm we all know south African keypad worries for. Trying to be savage only makes you look like a convulsive idiot sweating profusely to get his lines out.

What a lame effort with well-worn clichés: "waste of sperm". You must be running out of lines in same proportion your mom's vagina is losing secretion.

I still say if that bald, skanky slob you called a mother was smart enough to calculate her monthly cycles, she would have ensure your father's inferior sperm cells never flagellate her ovum to produce a miserable excuse of a human called Jayceon.

What that classless courtesan owe humanity was just to stick to anal and the would would never have to have put up with the idiocy and psychotic attitude of a pathetic Jayceon.

When I see a Zulu like you wasting away on the internet, I ask why? Why the hell these people don't know they are a shame and disgrace with 400 years of slavery still hanging over their heads, and they are doing nothing about it.

* ZULUS are home to the world's richest country by solid minerals yet there's no one billionaire except Patrick Mutsepe

* 45 million zulus still has less millionaires than white females which makes less than 2% of south Africa's population, and this lying piece of filth says Zulus have the largest middle class in Africa. Why then is south Africa dubbed the most unequal country in the world.

* You really need to p1mp your mother up so her failing organs can be more marketable for your economic survival.

* South Africa produce 90(?) thousand megawatts of electricity yet the economy is falling, firms are using generators for power?

* Westerners managed south Africa for over 400 years and it was no in economy in Africa for centuries until Zulus toke over and within 2 decades it lost her place and became a beacon of decay, ineffective leadership, and unproductivity

* Every facet of South Africa life is under decline since we brought you out of the deepest dungeon.

You're just another unproductive weight on the surface of the earth functioning as a parasitic sponger.

Why don't you all zulus just kill yourselves so the earth can benefit from the decomposing manure of your rotten flesh to recompense for your wasted lives?

Nigeria is your economic superior and regional leaders that's why every time there's a misunderstanding (yellow fever vaccine etc) between our both nations, your government goes out of line to apologise even when we're wrong.

Bantu retárd.

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2018
TheUmbra:

This is what is called THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE!

Lezz, you're no longer welcome to the "rainbow nation".

Bwuahahahahahahaha! !!
grin grin grin grin
any time I venture into Capetown or mpumalanga, I can count on Jayceon's sister for a warm shelter and cosy bed.

A Nigerian is guaranteed stealth wherever he finds a Zulu female.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by TheUmbra: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:
any time I venture into Capetown or mpumalanga, I can count on Jayceon's sister for a warm shelter and cosy bed.

A Nigerian is guaranteed stealth wherever he finds a Zulu female.

grin grin grin
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:

This walking, sleazeoid in human form even lies better than his mother!

Stick to using satire and sarcasm we all know south African keypad worries for. Trying to be savage only makes you look like a convulsive idiot sweating profusely to get his lines out.

What a lame effort with well-worn clichés: "waste of sperm". You must be running out of lines in same proportion your mom's vagina is losing secretion.

I still say if that bald, skanky slob you called a mother was smart enough to calculate her monthly cycles, she would have ensure your father's inferior sperm cells never flagellate her ovum to produce a miserable excuse of a human called Jayceon.

What that classless courtesan owe humanity was just to stick to anal and the would would never have to have put up with the idiocy and psychotic attitude of a pathetic Jayceon.

When I see a Zulu like you wasting away on the internet, I ask why? Why the hell these people don't know they are a shame and disgrace with 400 years of slavery still hanging over their heads, and they are doing nothing about it.

* ZULUS are home to the world's richest country by solid minerals yet there's no one billionaire except Patrick Mutsepe

* 45 million zulus still has less millionaires than white females which makes less than 2% of south Africa's population, and this lying piece of filth says Zulus have the largest middle class in Africa. Why then is south Africa dubbed the most unequal country in the world.

* You really you p1mp your mother up and up her failing organs so they can be more marketable

* South Africa produce 90(?) thousand megawatts of electricity yet the economy is falling, firms are using generators for power?

* Westerners managed south Africa for over 400 years and it was no in economy in Africa for centuries until Zulus toke over and within 2 decades it lost her place and became a beacon of decay, ineffective leadership, and unproductivity

* Every facet of South Africa life is under decline since we brought you out of the deepest dungeon.

You're just another unproductive weight on the surface of the earth functioning as a parasitic sponger.

Why don't you all zulus just kill yourselves so the earth can benefit from the decomposing manure of your rotten flesh to recompense for your wasted lives?

Nigeria is your economic superior and regional leaders that's why every time there's a misunderstanding (yellow fever vaccine etc) between our both nations, your government goes out of line to apologise even when we're wrong.

Bantu retárd.

okay this is beyond ridiculous,you had to quote my comment more than three times to get even?...You got Knocked out by Jayce THE WORDSMITH and you can't seem to let go

but keep going though,watching you ramble is kinda funny

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:
okay this is beyond ridiculous,you had to quote my comment more than three times to get even?...You got Knocked out by Jayce THE WORDSMITH and you can't seem to let go

grin grin grin
Really, a WORDSMITH??

The Wise and the Foolish both have one thing in common - they both can dream. But while the Wise dream at night, the Foolish dream during the day.

Keep day-dreaming, jayceon.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:

loolz at "wordsmith"

your stupidity is inconceivably toxic!!! Quoting a Zulu minion like you thrice? when you aren't even worth the roach under my rug? Or deliver any punch?

whenever you behead Jayceon and use his lifeless head for a slam dunk, he resorts to memes and vague accusations.

The most successful member of your ancestry was a slave to the marching Boers.

You think participating in a cyber-convo makes a hairy tailless baboon like you any better than those pongo-apes you called your ancestors who couldn't even keep a piece of land as their family heritage?

You should slither up into the pigpen. Handling a phone only make you a tad better than a circus imp.

You're biologically predisposed to be an idiot and loser. When fate fated you to be a Zulu descendant, it's a death sentence already.

Your mother should never have spread her legs for a zulu-bozo knowing their offspring can ever do anything but carry on the traditional of mundanity and unproductivity.

Keep yapping, by the time I finished with you, your situation will be worse than what the Boers did to Shaka the half-nakéd shattered Zulu.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:
loolz at "wordsmith"

your stupidity is inconceivably toxic!!! Quoting a Zulu minion like you thrice? when you aren't even worth the roach under my rug? Or deliver any punch?

whenever you behead Jayceon and use his lifeless head for a slam dunk, he resorts to memes and vague accusations.

The most successful member of your ancestry was a slave to the marching Boers.

You think participating in a cyber-convo makes a hairy tailless baboon like you any better than those pongo-apes you called your ancestors who couldn't even keep a piece of land as their family heritage?

You should slither up into the pigpen. Handling a phone only make you a tad better than a circus imp.

You're biologically predisposed to be an idiot and loser. When fate fated you to be a Zulu descendant, it's a death sentence already.

Your mother should never have spread her legs for a zulu-bozo knowing their offspring can ever do anything but carry on the traditional of mundanity and unproductivity.

Keep yapping, by the time I finished with you, your situation will be worse than what the Boers did to Shaka the half-nakéd shattered Zulu.
Just look at him....you know you can't e-box the young Ali

type me another novel,brainLEZZ

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:
Just look at him....you know you can't e-box the young Ali

type me another novel,brainLEZZ
the last surviving son of Shaka the shattered Zulu has lost his poise and resorted to lame memes and girlish rants grin

What a way to chain this stray dog.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:
the last surviving son of Shaka the shattered Zulu has lost his poise and resorted to lame memes and girlish rants grin

What is this kwerekwere saying exactly?

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:
What is this kwerekwere saying exactly?
Seriously? this is beyond lame. Jayceon tacitly begging to have the last say by churning up infant lallations as a pretence for comeback.

This is beyond reprehensible. Jayceon the wordsmith!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:

Can't you read between the lines? Your vanquished adversary is out of steam. What is left of him is his false pride.

Now take a hero's bow and let the last page of this conquest be sealed with his ignoble blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=reciprokal post=65642779] Seriously? this is beyond lame. Jayceon tacitly begging to have the last say by churning up infant lallations as a pretence for comeback.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) / How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business Mtn Airtel Etisalat: 08162395501 / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.