Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal (10922 Views)

Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / FAAN Apologises Over Power Outage At Benin Airport / "Aero Contractors Dropped Passengers At Benin Airport, Put Them In Car To Warri" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by Ellabae(f): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
ehen!! You are from Edo state?!
Lol see ur head. Am not o cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by Cadec007(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol see ur head. Am not o cheesy
i failed again!!!

Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by usibengate(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good one
Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by Ellabae(f): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
i failed again!!!
Message me I will tell u
Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by Cadec007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Message me I will tell u
how do i do that pls? I don't have ur number, pls give me
Re: FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal by Tunks2017(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Very nice development......... wink
Some Good news from Edo State wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commander RRS, Tunji Disu Mocks Danfo Drivers For Their Reckless Driving / Travelling To Ghana- Advice Needed Urgently / Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.