Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances (1096 Views)

The Perfect Place To Get Your Belgium Television In Nigeria / Used Home Appliances For Sales / Learn How To Get Foreign Buyers For Commodity Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances by TochiEzubebem(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
My fellow NairaLanders,
My name is Mrs. Chioma Ezubebem, am a mother of eight, an Anglican and a faithful person. I am a business entrepreneur at Alaba International Market, Ojo (am sure you've heard of it, even if you've not been there). I want to use this section to tell you about my business and what I deal with, My wholesales and retail business deals with household appliances like: kettle, blender, microwave, oven, irons, pressure pots, frying pans, water pump, flasks, hand dryers, hair stretchers and much more. Like I said earlier, I am a faithful woman; in business and in shorts in all forms of trade. As a mother of eight, my Children are responsible and well-trained with the help from my husband and my first-born child. All my produsts are foreign-used (a.k.a tokunbo), but they are not from Nigeria. But are imported from Germany, Hong-Kong, Malaysia, London, US and other countries. And I assure you that my products are clean, effective and original. I also offer Road way-bill services to my customers in all states in Nigeria. My numbers are 08063027062 & 09072690783. Call me, if you are interested in my business.
I am grateful to you, even Seun Osewa for such a forum like this.
My best regards to you all.

Re: The Perfect Place To Get Foreign-used Home Appliances by Idris2875: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
The listed products are looks very good. I am interested to buy some products like Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Electric Kettles. Do you have any deal on Electric Kettles. Please let me know

(1) (Reply)

Paste Me Your Postpaid Verizon & At&t For Sure Deal's / Casio LK-220 Piano (keyboard) For Sale / Make Money Selling Data, Cable Subscription And Other Vtu Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.