Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Us Admission Without Toefl, Sat Etc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Us Admission Without Toefl, Sat Etc (1076 Views)

Study Abroad Now Without Jamb, Toefl, Sat Or Any Exam. Just Your 0'levels Result / Free Download Of Gre, Gmat, Toefl & Sat Preparation Materials / Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Admission Without Toefl, Sat Etc by chronotic: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
Actually, i discovered this info early this year, and i feel this could be useful to some people out there. So i have decided to share it with others on this forum.

I stumbled on this site www.studyusa.com. There is program they call ESL( English as Second Language). If you wish to study in the Us and you don't have Toefl or SAT you can apply for this program and still study whatever program or course you wish to pursue. When you get to the site just choose the kind of program you wish to run e.g Undergraduate. from there you would be taken to site where you can choose from a list of numerous universities that offer ESL programs and list of degree courses. Under each schools displayed you will see something like "request Information" click on it to see the kind of program or courses the University offers.

Wish you best of luck.

Chuks

(1) (Reply)

Info About Kaduna State University / Lagos State University- Postgraduate Degree / Uniben Pg Application Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.