Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone (632 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian superstar singer, Davido who showed off his 2018 Bentley Bentayga with a starting price of N130m, after confirming he made half a billion at his 30 Billion Concert, took to social media to sub someone.

According to the singer who warned some 'chunk of fat who wake up and start blabbing' to watch what they smoke, the person he is subbing is buying a car he doesn't fit into. Here's what he wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/niggas-buying-cars-cant-fit-davido-subbing-someone/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations OBO

Dear Friends, please my boy OTHNIEL ONYEMAECHI is on the hot seat, please kindly vote him as your favourite in CUSSON BABY MOMENT 5 via the link below:

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384776

Thanks and God bless
Re: 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by Jostico: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
YAHWE please bless my hustle, I'm not envying, I'm begging. amen
Re: 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by Evablizin(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

Good for both of them.
Re: 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by instaTUBE: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
no chill
Re: 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by MhizzAJ(f): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided undecided
Behaving like a kid
Even with all the money,he still doesn't have common sense
Re: 'niggas Be Buying Cars They Can't Fit In To' -davido Is Subbing Someone by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
undecided undecided
Behaving like a kid
Even with all the money,he still doesn't have common sense
common sense kwagrin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Esther Ene Steps Out In Pyjamas For Birthday Dinner [PICS] / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Talks About How She Never Liked Her Body Growing Up. / Four Babymamas Impregnated By Same Babydaddy Pose For Photos With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.