Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot (45480 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by lonelydora: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2018
She has joined bad gang. Debbie-Rise, listen...nudity won't make you famous. Omotola,Genevieve, and Mercy Johnson didn't follow these route5, and they are all celebrates
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by jeff1607(m): 6:02am On Mar 06, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Ok. Jumanji HD is out. cool

is dis 4 real?
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 06, 2018
People must always advertise their products. See that one there advertising beauty products. grin cheesy
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by dammiedot(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Abjay97:
Pastor pikin... the so called "christians"

Religion will not kill us in this country. She take a picture looking good they will complain, she takes a picture covering everywhere dressed like a mummy we will still complain.
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Jakumo(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2018
fabuloz1:
Obviously, this is not Debbie Rise. x2
She doesn't have tattoo, she is not muscular as this pic portrays
Obviously, this is not Debbie Rise x2

My gawd. This woman is SERIOUSLY fit, and busty as well.

Not being able to see he face makes one suspect that this picture may actually be of someone other than who it is claimed to be.

Nonetheless, the picture does show a very sexy woman who takes her exercise regime VERY seriously.

I would love to see this woman shed ALL of her clothes, whilst I battle the crocodile as I observe the curves with studious intensity.

2 Likes

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Okoroawusa: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Women just the way I like them
trim and shapely
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by EmmyDJourno: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Anybody that types Pastor Pikin angry

No jokes, I put it to you that you are unintelligent and below the average IQ shocked

Which one be Pastor pikin, is she not supposed to carve her own niche, what is wrong in her desire to explore modelling opportunities undecided

Does this pic not look good as a model cheesy

Everybody should chase his desires and money to shape his/her future as morally permissible in the society shocked

You admire Kim Kardashian but you criticize her, yeyeribles

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by spencekat(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice abs.Abs workout is not easy at all,especially if one has a big one before the workout.
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Olumaeme: 6:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Doesn't look like Debbie Rise
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Jakumo(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Olumaeme:
Doesn't look like Debbie Rise

In movie making, this common trick is called "using a body-double", and is generally used when the main actress is NOT in perfect shape.

Good choice of a substitute model anyway. Very tasty.
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by gfelo(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2018
after bbnaija I know all contestant will never be their selves
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by YelloweWest: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice toned body!
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by emmyfizzy12(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Waiting for where the bwest crew... That is a fat free healthy body, well done dearey.
we landed safely.... oya let do ultimate search for Debi mammalian gland.

2 Likes

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by sprints1: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2018
jeff1607:

is dis 4 real?
yh it is out and very clear..
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by joedams: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2018
This is. Michelle Okoro, not Debbie rise

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by okerekeikpo: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Ashawo work done start be that
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by kyutepanda(f): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2018
her choice of life......buh i dont get why she has to go this way........music should do u gud nah debby
haba! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by jeff1607(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2018
sprints1:
yh it is out and very clear..

please you got any download links?
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by shegie(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2018
what for ?
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by durubennie(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2018
xmanco42:
I don't need xvideo when I have nairaland
Vaseline boy spotted shocked
xmanco42:
I don't need xvideo when I have nairaland
Vaseline boy spotted
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by slapandfall(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2018
Not dibierise

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by mvem(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2018
lonelydora:
She has joined bad gang. Debbie-Rise, listen...nudity won't make you famous. Omotola,Genevieve, and Mercy Johnson didn't follow these route5, and they are all celebrates
...what of if she models for a lingerie company or a fitness model...this is no nudity...so even sports women in races are nude Abi because this is what they wear
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Jakumo(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2018
mvem:
...what of if she models for a lingerie company or a fitness model...this is no nudity...so even sports women in races are nude Abi because this is what they wear

Men only complain about female nudity right after they just got done choking their squirmy lizards, in response to gaping at those very images.

Women only complain about female nudity when such images remind them of how out-of-shape, old or ugly they are in comparison.

To both categories of perpetually indignant complainers, I offer my fake condolences.

Beauty is only skin-deep, but ugly is to the BONE.

5 Likes

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by jidxin(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
stanbillion200:
Why is she exposing are muscles

Why are you exposing your grammatical blunder
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
slowly but surely
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by boyjo: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Abjay97:

Shy to identify with Christ and the christian lifestyle..

My bradaaa...shy to identify with Christ!

God help us all.

There is this young innocent looking Christian girl here,
The guys were asking her if she drinks and she said yes but not to stupor or drunkenness.
Unknown to her, the guys, actually love the good girls.
She was forming "belong"
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by whiteprince(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Abjay97:

Shy to identify with Christ and the christian lifestyle..
Am disappointed u don't have sense,Christ and Christians are shy to identify with u...

Please learn to read a post b4 commenting...

Even without reading the post its like u don't know Debbie-Rise

Debbie don't have tattoos and her bress no be big like this...
Debbie don't even have bress

Infact mainly looking at the photo u will know its not Debbie-Rise

But wait o,even if she is the one na wetin concern u sef

Christ is giving out common sense for free
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by daddyzgal(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2018
this is not debie rise o grin grin grin
Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by PotatoSalad(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
jeff1607:

is dis 4 real?
Yeah.

Re: Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot by stanbillion200(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
jidxin:

Why are you exposing your grammatical blunder
Mr. English Prof.. Thank God you got my message, so why disturb yourself People of ITK constituency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Actor Mofe Duncan And Wife Meets Chelsea Football Star, John Terry (photo) / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.