Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) (27555 Views)

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod / Puff Daddy Shares Adorable Photo Of His Sons / "I Am Not Married" - Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by kwessiStewie2(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Donald3d:
This eazi is always looking one kind, me way no get money sef fine pass am.How can you be a millionaire and not take care of your self
Gtfoh

Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by gidjah(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2018
That's great hit of His still resound in my head'dis you ever think you would be so rich '....
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by exenxe1(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
Like play like play Diddy don dey old.
but him dey rich pass the father of ur dreams
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by Cyphir: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Blame it on gbana
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by livebynite: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Mr Easy will have to drill puff Daddy's anus for sure

#gay
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by SanusiGworo: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2018
So?
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Donald3d:
Well, I didn't say he has to prove anything to anyone.Mark Zuckerberg for example doesn't dress flashy or wear bling bling with all his money,but he looks decent.Una dey misinterpret me,I am not hating on him

You guys like to worship people. Mark Zuckerberg is not perfect, in fact his dressing his stupid always, except when he wears jackets. Why would any one wanna dress like Mark ? You guys should think as independent minds and stop comparing people.

He dresses the way he likes and Mark Zuckerberg dresses the way he likes too. It does not make Mark better than him and him better than Mark. When you have made some money and are able to afford anything in life outside those neeedlesss jets, then you will know that Life is beautiful and not a place you compare yourself with others or even compares others with others.

Do not be a judge of Humans, no one loves a judge.
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by Donald3d(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

You guys like to worship people. Mark Zuckerberg is not perfect, in fact his dressing his stupid always, except when he wears jackets. Why would any one wanna dress like Mark ? You guys should think as independent minds and stop comparing people.

He dresses the way he likes and Mark Zuckerberg dresses the way he likes too. It does not make Mark better than him and him better than Mark. When you have made some money and are able to afford anything in life outside those neeedlesss jets, then you will know that Life is beautiful and not a place you compare yourself with others or even compares others with others.

Do not be a judge of Humans, no one loves a judge.
You said I should not be a judge, but you just judged marks dressing as being stupid.How is a T-shirt,Jean and sneakers stupid ?
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by goaldynboy: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
tesppidd:
Biggie's long gone,
Tupac is long gone;
Suge Knight is rotting in jail,

Puffy is still living the life, making more millions.

He's the winner in all!

Dr Dre was also in the mix, all along....

And still making his millions till date!!
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by Dreahlami: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
hrhobi1:
Photo shop
you see a picture like this with your two naked eyes still calling it photoshop.well can't blame you maybe you. angry
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by tesppidd: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
goaldynboy:

Dr Dre was also in the mix, all along....

And still making his millions till date!!
Dre and Puff were very smart. Snoop too.

Biggie was smart too and didn't really want the beef but his greatest mistake was going back to LA too soon.

Pac and Suge were the ones who refused to grow up and be wise.
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Donald3d:
You said I should not be a judge, but you just judged marks dressing as being stupid.How is a T-shirt,Jean and sneakers stupid ?

Yes, Mark's dressing is stupid, he walks around on a T-shirt in office and you guys love the dressing or because he pretends to be humble ? Mark is a smooth criminal that has earned from people's sweat without paying for it and also declaring funds as Charity is to stop paying taxes.

I know the game, there is nothing to adore about fake cultivated appearance. But you compared his dressing to Eazi, who actually dresses better than Mark. So is that judgement ? If Yes then call me an hypocrite, either way, I am not bothered one bit and you shouldnt be bothered too.
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by Donald3d(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes, Mark's dressing is stupid, he walks around on a T-shirt in office and you guys love the dressing or because he pretends to be humble ? Mark is a smooth criminal that has earned from people's sweat without paying for it and also declaring funds as Charity is to stop paying taxes.

I know the game, there is nothing to adore about fake cultivated appearance. But you compared his dressing to Eazi, who actually dresses better than Mark. So is that judgement ? If Yes then call me an hypocrite, either way, I am not bothered one bit and you shouldnt be bothered too.
Haha,you are taking this way too personal biko.You guys just misunderstood what I meant .
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Donald3d:

I didn't call him ugly(I don't say such to people), na you talk that one .I only meant he looks unkept considering how much he earns .
My picture is on my profile take a peek,I no get money but I fine pass am, no be for mouth. cool cool

Lol....he's not ugly or unkempt .
Na just the way en God create am.

Money can only bring out the handsomeness in you but can't make you handsome.

E.g. Eboue, Taiye Taiwo, kante etc.
Easy never touch the kind money wey this guys don touch.........but ---you know the rest!!
Re: Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) by pedrilo: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Donald3d:

I didn't call him ugly(I don't say such to people), na you talk that one .I only meant he looks unkept considering how much he earns .
My picture is on my profile take a peek,I no get money but I fine pass am, no be for mouth. cool cool
see broke mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.