Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos (12764 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2018
lonlytroy:
See beauty

You are a man of superb taste in women sir. I get serious wood just looking at busty Asian women like the one in the picture you posted here.

One can only imagine how tight that woman's slippery little gateway to Heaven must be, but meditate I must, on this matter of national import.

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Realbennysnipes(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Now i understand better. You are a mistake, a bigot and and ignoramus. I can't waste my words on you. People is doing something for humanity, what are you doing? I dare you to mention your family name and achievements. Give me your full name so i google up and see what you and your family have achieved...I am waiting. If you can't then just STFU.

Jakumo:

Nice to hear that you know this bleach queen personally. Tell her that all skin bleaching chemicals contain mercury, which happens to be one of the deadliest poisons known to man, and tell her that she is killing herself by slow installment with every desperate attempt to disown her black race, by trying in vain to ape the appearance of the white race she evidently worships so devoutlty.

If she persists with this chemical warfare on her own skin, serious degradation of that skin will occur over time, as it becomes paper thin under the onslaught of that nasty chemical attack, leading to awful body odor, lowered resistance to a variety of diseases, and later, to MAJOR life-threatening medical afflictions that have NO known cure.

Neither corrosive hair-straightening chemicals, nor skin bleaching poisons, maketh a white person. It is all about genetics. There is no cheating mother nature. Nobody can change their racial identity without suffering serious, debilitating consequences in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2018
Realbennysnipes:
Now i understand better. You are a mistake, a bigot and and ignoramus. I can't waste my words on you. People is doing something for humanity, what are you doing? I dare you to mention your family name and achievements. Give me your full name so i google up and see what you and your family have achieved...I am waiting. If you can't then just STFU.

My name is Roger Dangerfield, and for the avoidance of doubt, I don't get NO respect ha ha.

Google it and report back here sir. Meanwhile the medical facts about skin bleaching chemicals are real and indisputable.

No be by force to turn white, so far say na black woman born am.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by noona(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
She's 23are you kidding me??I'm 16..
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
noona:
She's 23are you kidding me??I'm 16..

That is very white of you, to note the discrepancy between optimistic claims, and reality.
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by noona(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2018
There isn't anything special about my age..I'm actually proud of it..I really don't understand why ladies be hiding their age though and bleaching af!!!
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
She is very beautiful
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2018
noona:
There isn't anything special about my age..I'm actually proud of it..I really don't understand why ladies be hiding their age though and bleaching af!!!

Just checked your profile picture. Very beautiful woman you are too, if that is indeed your picture.
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by noona(f): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Jakumo:

Just checked your profile picture. Very beautiful woman you are too, if that is indeed your picture.
Thank you sir...
That's me..
100% me..
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2018
noona:

Thank you sir...
That's me..
100% me..

One can only hope, pray and fast, that Papa God will encourage you to post a bikini picture here some day.

1 Like

Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by noona(f): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Jakumo:

One can only hope, pray and fast, that Papa God will encourage you to post a bikini picture here some day.
Lmaooooo!!!!
Probably when the sky falls to the ground..
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by begwong: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
classicMan22:
nice of her is she bleaching undecided
Yes nah!
U no see WHYTE for her company name?
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by akigbemaru: 3:54am On Mar 07, 2018
Jakumo:

Nice to hear that you know this bleach queen personally. Tell her that all skin bleaching chemicals contain mercury, which happens to be one of the deadliest poisons known to man, and tell her that she is killing herself by slow installment with every desperate attempt to disown her black race, by trying in vain to ape the appearance of the white race she evidently worships so devoutlty.

If she persists with this chemical warfare on her own skin, serious degradation of that skin will occur over time, as it becomes paper thin under the onslaught of that nasty chemical attack, leading to awful body odor, lowered resistance to a variety of diseases, and later, to MAJOR life-threatening medical afflictions that have NO known cure.

Neither corrosive hair-straightening chemicals, nor skin bleaching poisons, maketh a white person. It is all about genetics. There is no cheating mother nature. Nobody can change their racial identity without suffering serious, debilitating consequences in the long run.
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Cassie74: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Taiwo20:
Emere lele yi

Did you get the vacuum.... Pls how much... the guy is saying it's 14500 now... I saw 12500 on his list. Cheers
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Jakumo(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2018
begwong:

Yes nah!
U no see WHYTE for her company name?

Person when no white by force nogo fit use WHITE company logo dey find chop, make police wahala no go start.

Na for Nairaland dem talk am today. No be me.
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Taiwo20(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2018
Cassie74:

Did you get the vacuum.... Pls how much... the guy is saying it's 14500 now... I saw 12500 on his list. Cheers

nope.....i didnt
Re: Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos by Cassie74: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Taiwo20:

nope.....i didnt

Ok then cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.