Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Honest Question For Npower Team And Who Ever Is Concerned - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Honest Question For Npower Team And Who Ever Is Concerned (466 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Honest Question For Npower Team And Who Ever Is Concerned by danbakia4j: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Dear Npower.
According to your requirements, somebody must be between the ages of 18-35 before he or she can be eligible.
My question for you is this!
What will be the fate of the applicants who applied for Npower-technical (H.Ware/ S.Ware) since the year 2016 when they were at ages 34 and 35! now they are above 36 and 37! And you have not finished selection?
Please what is their fate?
Re: I Honest Question For Npower Team And Who Ever Is Concerned by AngryRebel: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2018
danbakia4j:
Dear Npower.
According to your requirements, somebody must be between the ages of 18-35 before he or she can be eligible.
My question for you is this!
What will be the fate of the applicants who applied for Npower-technical (H.Ware/ S.Ware) since the year 2016 when they were at ages 34 and 35! now they are above 36 and 37! And you have not finished selection?
Please what is their fate?
cc: npower.ng

(1) (Reply)

Tech Writers Needed At Infoguidenigeria.com / Latest Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.