Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Phone Madness: Lady Put Her Baby In Her Pocket While Pressing & Pinging On Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phone Madness: Lady Put Her Baby In Her Pocket While Pressing & Pinging On Phone (630 Views)

US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Charly Boy Pressing Tonto Dikeh's Backside (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Madness: Lady Put Her Baby In Her Pocket While Pressing & Pinging On Phone by exlinkleads(f): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2018
African mothers and creativity or should I say stupidity? The woman wearing a bogus local attire audaciously kept her child in her side pocket to enable her fiddle with her phone without disturbance. Can you imagine.

The photo has already gone viral. Her action has attracted intense criticisms from social media. The identity of the woman remains unknown.

What is your opinion?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/phone-madness-lady-put-her-baby-in-her.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Longtime Partner Bukunmi Are ENGAGED / Tobi Has Been Cold To Me Since I Told Him I Was A Virgin – Cee-c #bbnaija (video / "Every Day Is Mother’s Day" Yvonne Nelson Says As She Pose With Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.