Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo To Run For Governor Of Enugu State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo To Run For Governor Of Enugu State (437 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For Enugu Governorship Election 2019. Declares (Pics) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo To Run For Governor Of Enugu State by Xquisite360: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Another Nollywood actor eye a political position, This time it is Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo who has revealed his plans to run for the next Enugu State Governorship election.

Kenneth Okonkwo, broke the news yesterday morning on IG, saying he would be running under APC. But will APC be willing to give him the ticket? This has been a major concern among his fans.

The 52-year-old wrote;

“I just declared my intention to contest for the Governorship candidate of APC in Enugu State. It was heart warming to receive the blessings of the immediate past Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency, Gov Sullivan Chime. To God be the glory.”
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/03/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-governor-enugu-state.html

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Becomes World's First Centi-billionaire, See List / Presenting, Future Live In Concert: Spring Break 2018, South Padre Island / Here Is The Moment Nina And Cee-c Nearly Came To Blows In The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.