Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Wonder Shall Never End - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wonder Shall Never End (564 Views)

Wonder Shall Not End! You Can Actually Change Your Financial Life With Just N350 / The Wonder Drop SUPER GRO FERTILEZER Is Now In Stock / Wonder Block Moulding And Interlocking Stone Machine!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Shall Never End by utikings: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
fellow nairalanders,i attended a seminar on electricity generation without fuel or solar energy,surprisingly i was able to design the one i am using now at home and it is very efficient,it works 24/7.
Just today i came across another advert on deisel production that is done from plant and animal parts,and it is even better from the normal deisel because it burns slower than the normal deisel.This is the summary of the content of the advert i saw.
1]make your own deisel within one hour from plant and animal part
-They will show us how to start our business with just ten thousand naira like the did,and sell yours for eighty naira instead of hundred and ten naira
2]how to use your laptop without adaptor
-how touse your laptop for up to one week without charging it with generator or NEPA light
3]how to get your visa without spending a dime.
they even promise free lunch from mr biggs.
They gave their contact as 08032767027 and 08137609280,the day for the seminar is on the 8 of may 2010 the price is 3500 NAIRA.I called and they assured me of the genuity of the seminar,what do you think?things are getting better.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional In Making World Class Wedding Gowns / Check The Latest Top For Male And Female / Its For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.