Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Segun Oni Is Just A Selfish Old Man !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni Is Just A Selfish Old Man !! (323 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" / Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Segun Oni Is Just A Selfish Old Man !! by pemisireoluwa(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2018
See photos of engineer Segun Oni who was recently sworn-in, as the Board chairman of Nepza and the present Deputy nation Chairman south APC. Visiting Ekiti south West LGA. Ikere LGA, as part of his campaign to contest in the next Ekiti State APC primaries in exactly 59days from the day of this post.

Oga Segun “se eyin nikan na da aye fun ni” ...why are you so selfish and self centered. We know your antecedent while in PDP in getting your previous mandate it won’t work in APC .We will vote and choose who we want, you and some other aspirants are only out to compliment each other’s effort by assisting in paying the debt you owe the present Exco ....
I pray you resign from your appointment so you can be put to shame.

All my life I have never seen an old man so selfish and desperate for power as you are.. That is why we want you to resign from your two appointments first then come and face your doom in the primary as we won't vote for you.
It took us 3 and a half years to reclaim our then mandate that you stole from us . So many of us died from that struggle. Some still live with wounds sustained from it. We know you as a wicked and vindictive individual who does not forgive but retaliate. So we should return you as governor so as to come back and deal with us ? No way sir. After all you are almost 70 years so when will it be our turn as youths?. Allow this to sink in your head grandpa that No delegate of APC will vote for you bcs of your nature. You claimed that its you the outsiders want to vote for ? Oga na lie sir. You and your cohorts in PdP designed all of that. We are no fools in A PC. Which referandum gave you that conclusion or verdict from the Ekiti voters ? Can't you hear them saying it loud and clear that they don't want any of the old hands to come back? You inclusive? Well,my joy is that you will need to pass the primary school before you can move to the secondary school. The APC primary is the first hurdle. We shall stop your selfish and inordinate ambition at that stage with our votes sir.
Thank God I have that power to use alongside other delegates. God hates self-centred individuals.
No regret writing this sir.
#SegunOniWillLooseAgain#

Re: Segun Oni Is Just A Selfish Old Man !! by livebynite: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2018
All we are saying reduce price of garri

angry

(1) (Reply)

Senate Summons Aviation Minister, Set To Declare State Of Emergency / Report Of The Meeting With The Deputy Governor And Presidents Of Diff Lag Assoc / Kingdom Of Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.