Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

#bbnaija 2018: “how I Lost My Job At 19” – Ifu Ennada Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: “how I Lost My Job At 19” – Ifu Ennada Reveals (376 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: “how I Lost My Job At 19” – Ifu Ennada Reveals by ajibolajiblo: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, on Tuesday disclosed why she lost her first job at the age of 19.

Ennada, who won the Roc-Da-Mat challenge together with her partner Leo, said at the age of 19, she refused sexual advances from her former boss.

In a chat with fellow housemates, Teddy A and Lolu, she revealed that her refusal led to her losing her job.

She said, “My first job at 19 was lost because I refused sexual relationship with my former boss, funny enough he is late now.”

Recall that Ennada alongside her partner, Leo survived Sunday’s eviction.

details @ https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-lost-job-19-ifu-ennada-reveals/

In another news, Ahneeka who just recently evicted from the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality game has just written a heartfelt message of appreciation to Nigerians and Africans for their support during her time in the house. (Read here)

Re: #bbnaija 2018: “how I Lost My Job At 19” – Ifu Ennada Reveals by fr3do(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mtcheeeew

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About Cee C Bbnaija Housemate / Nollywood Movie Lovers / IF Anime Used Nigerian Songs As Their Soundtrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.