Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) (94063 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by ojuikwu: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
3 yoruba thank jah
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Emmalez:

Nigeria is a country of great opportunities. Talented and enterprising individuals have always been able to make money here. In this article, you will learn about 10 leaders with huge fortunes in Nigeria, the best of the best when it comes to money-making.

10. Mohammed Indimi

Let’s start the list of top ten richest men in Nigeria from the founder of Oriental Energy Resources. He is a successful player in the oil market. His organization was founded in 1990. He managed to reveal his talents as a businessman in the oil and gas industry. Gradually, the company’s portfolio expanded. At the moment, there are resources in Offshore Nigeria. In 2014, he took the 37th position in the ranking of the rich people of Africa. His net worth is 650 million dollars.

9. Tunde Folawiyo

Also, among top 10 richest men in Nigeria, there is talented representative and legal adviser Tunde Folawiyo. He leads the MTN Nigeria and the Yinka Folawiyo Group. According to Forbes information, the total amount of his assets is $650 million. .

8. Jim Ovia

The eighth in the ranking of the richest people in Nigeria is Zenith Bank Group creator. This commercial institution is an individual investor with stake around 9.3%. He also the owner of Visafone. In late summer of 2014, Ovia began to develop a petrochemical enterprise with an investment of 1.5 billion dollars. It is located in Akwa Ibom State.

In 2014, according to Forbes, Ovia became the 30th richest man in Africa. His current estimated net worth is 1 around billion dollars.

7. Orji Uzor Kalu

The 7th richest man in Nigeria is the Chairman of large organizations Daily Sun, SLOK Holding, New Telegraph. He was Governor of Abia State. According to Forbes, the net worth of this man is 1 billion dollars.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5283858_orjikalu3_jpeg5fa51aed54ecfc1822f97584161d63b8

6. Tony Elumelu

This year, the net worth of the famous representative has somewhat decreased due to monetary circumstances. Elumelu is an experienced financial expert, altruist and visionary business person. He serves as Chairman of Joined Bank for Africa, Heirs Holdings, Transcorp. This man also created The Tony Elumelu Foundation. He is worth $1.4 billion

5. AbdulSamad Isyaku Rabiu

The 5th richest Nigerian is a famous businessman. In the 1980’s, his father Khalifah Isyaku Rabiu became one of the country’s leading industrialists. AbdulSamad founded the BUA Group. He also serves as executive director of the Nigerian Bank of Industry. At the moment, his fortune is $1.5bn.

4. Theophilus Danjuma

His estimated net worth is $1.7 billion. He is a Jukun warrior, humanitarian, official, multi-mogul agent. Danjuma headed the headquarters of the Nigerian Army from 1975 to 1979. He also served as Minister of Defense under the Obasanjo government. This man took the 1577th place in the ranking of the richest people on the planet when his assets were about 1.1 billion dollars.

3. Femi Otedola

We approached the top three leaders. The third place belongs to Femi Otedola. It is difficult to meet Nigerians who would not know this name. He serves as CEO of Forte Oil Plc, Zenon Petroleum Oil. The main spheres of his activity are real estate, gas and oil. This man’s estimated net worth was 1.8 billion dollars in 2016 according to Forbes, however, in one of the latest articles, Forbes informed that the net worth of Femi Otedola has dropped significantly in 2017 and now is just $330 million dollars.

2. Mike Adenuga

He is the founder of ConOil and owner of Globacom – the second largest telecommunications company in the country. Adenuga does not need to be introduced.This 63-year-old gentleman owns shares in Equitorial Trust Bank. According to Forbes, his fortune is $5.8 billion. He is the third richest man in Africa.

1. Aliko Dangote

Surely you were not surprised to know who’s the richest man in Nigeria. He is very popular throughout the world. He is the chairman of Dangote Group, he has businesses in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Benin, Togo, and Zambia. This entrepreneur also has businesses in agriculture, telecommunications, real estate, and some other spheres.

According to the latest estimates of Forbes, Dangote net worth is $11.9 billion.

We hope that this information was of interest to you. Let’s wish every businessman from this list prosperity and career successes!

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/06/photos-top-10-richest-men-nigeria/

Where is the link to Forbes to prove all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu? shocked
The man who has the state funds lodged in his bank account is not rich in my opinion.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Not sure why Kalu is there when his state is nothing to write home about.

Same with Danjuma silently he has survived low key. Need to begin the China treatment
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Title should read: Top Ten richest Thieves in Nigeria.
Show me 1 single thing they've created, apart from the Zenith chap and Money Launderer in chief and businessman, Dangote... The rest are common thieves, especially danjuma... Nigga Please!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Aliko dangote..i need u so much..cheesy
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by soul2: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
11. Ayewumi S. A, an oil magnate, philanthropist and ....
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
So no salary earner among them ??
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Benjom(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
fopishow:
Benjamin J equals benjamin Jones - Sleeping on the bicycle. Nothing is impossible but not wile sitting on nairaland 24 hours and making money for Seun Osewa.

Well, I thought you'll be creative enough to decipher my major reason of being here. Nairaland may be a playground to you. For me, I've been digging gold here for years. Aside the fact that I'm one of the paid advertisers here on this platform, each comment I make draws clients to my website and the rest is history. So, if I may ask, why are you here by this time of the day? 'Cos obviously your signature doesn't speak volume.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by sanyamike(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ijmb admissions in

Nigeria

IJMB, which stands for Interim Joint Matriculation Board, is a 9-month educational programme approved by the federal government. It was established by the Interim Common Services Agency (ICSA) in the year 1976. It is moderated by Ahmadu Bello university, Abu Zaria with co-ordinating bodies in various tertiary institutions and affiliated study centres nationwide. IJMB is a well-known programme all over the federation especially because of it long time existence. Majority of Nigerians did the programme during their undergraduate days in the 70's, 80's and 90's even till date.
IJMB is fully certified by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC) as an 'A' Level programme that serves as a mode of entry into the university. It has been designed to serve as an alternative to university admission as it requires no JAMB nor post UTME. It is accepted in 80% of the Nigerian Universities.
Statistics has proven that annually, 20,000 applicants put in for the programme and over 15,000 candidates secure admission with it into 200Level (Direct Entry) to any preferred universities and courses of their choice as compared to JAMB which close to 1.6 million applicants sits for and 20% of them get admitted.
Reasons why you should

enrol for IJMB

One of the main advantages that IJMB has over other programmes is that IJMB result does not expire unlike JAMB which is only for a year. Also, IJMB result can be used over and over again and while doing the IJMB programme, you can also apply for JAMB just to make sure you leave no stone unturned. Also, chances of getting admission are higher since the rate of students doing IJMB isn't much compared to those that wrote only JAMB.
HOW IJMB WORKS

Interested IJMB candidates are expected to select any three (3) subjects that are related to their choice of study in the university. Candidates would then be lectured on the three subjects for a period of 9months. After the 9months candidates would then sit for an exam and would be awarded points.
The points given are: A=5 points, B=4 points, C=3 points, D=2 points, E=1 point, F=0 point.

HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB
There are schools that their IJMB programs internally like Funaab, Unilorin e.t.c.
Why you should study at our private study centers

Availability of facilities I.e for the science students
The result is not limited I.e you can use to apply to more than one university
Affordable Tuition fees and the opportunity to pay bits by bits
Conducive Accommodation
Guaranteed success in your exams
See :
Why not contact us today at Alevelsprogramme.com and let us guide you to the best study centers in Nigeria.
For enquiries and complaints about IJMB please contact 08148501101 or visit www.alevelsprogramme.com
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Emmachi2810(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
This list never complete until my name don dey dere
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
Its like OP was sent specifically to remind me that my february salary has not been paid.... which is by the way,the reason why i've been on nairaland since morning.
Thunder fire them!
Thunder will not fire anybody. They are using you as a leverage to enrich themselves.
If you check the above list very well, you'll find out that none of the above millionaires is a salary earner. They're all employers, not employees.
You have to WAKE UP!
If you dream of being like them, then quit that job and start an investment of your own.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Femijohn198: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
some people are missing in this list.Ibrahim badamosi babagida.Alison Maduage.Atiku Abubakar..
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
vanity upon vanity. remember we were all formed out-of dust and unto dust shall we all return.
you may be the richest man today but remember that the owner of your soul can come for you anytime.
be prepared!. repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Otondo who doesn't know all these.We are talking about life you are talking about death. angryRemember everybody cannot be Christians.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigeria is a relatively poor country. A person with $11 billon net worth will be among the bottom of the list of richest people in America
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Otondo who doesn't know all these.We are talking about life you are talking about death. angryRemember everybody cannot be Christians.

I see you are not well mannered in correction. you don't address people as "otondo" even when you think you have sensible message to give out.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

I see you are not well mannered in correction. you don't address people as "otondo" even when you think you have sensible message to give out.
Thanks for the compliment. grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thanks for the compliment. grin

it's a pleasure... happiness is the Lord.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by alanka(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Their brothers and sisters born from the same parents: Adam and Eve take all the resources that belong to all of them convert them to their personal properties, others, more than seven billions people are crying of hunger but they want me, someone else brother, me a brother who does not share the source and parents with them to be giving them my own hard earned income.

You better tell you beg beg brothers and sisters to stop begging me for alm or else i will harm them.

If it does not pain their brothers and sisters that took what belongs to all of them and converted them to personal use, why would it pain me, who do not share source with them.

If you brothers that took all these monies to themselves do not feel the pain of your suffering it is madness for me someone else brother to feel the pains

If it does not pain your sisters that took all these monies to themselves it is nonsense for someone who does not share Adam and even with you to feel the pain.

If hunger kills them on the road is non of my business.

If hunger kills me on the road is non of you business
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Truthful1: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
T. Y. Danjuma should be removed because his money was not hard earned like others who started from the scratch. His started by looting of government treasury.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
people funny o... una see richest *men*... una still dry fyn alakija. odikwaruunu
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by 36STATES: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
WHERE IS TINUBU HERE?
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by chegzyshade(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Coming on this list soon
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by cadre88(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
I thought the list is in ascending order? U claim Otedola is now worth $330million,so, how is he in the number 3 spot?
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
I am richer than this guyz.....
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by efighter: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
Just see the gap between Aliko and Mike abeg... and some dumb afonja's will be here quoting Hausa people anyhow without respect. Just mention me in you comment and 10k will deducted from your account. Nonsense!! angry angry

I hope you don't want to be unfortunate in life.

Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
This list is incomplete without Papa Bishop David O.Oyedepo

Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
I will top them very soon.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by EyeBee04(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Where is davido's father on the list? Baba Olowo
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by oladele00(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jimoh Ibrahim and Obat akinruntan must be in the top ten... Go and redo ur research bro.
Re: Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) by megama: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Emmalez:

Nigeria is a country of great opportunities. Talented and enterprising individuals have always been able to make money here. In this article, you will learn about 10 leaders with huge fortunes in Nigeria, the best of the best when it comes to money-making.

10. Mohammed Indimi

Let’s start the list of top ten richest men in Nigeria from the founder of Oriental Energy Resources. He is a successful player in the oil market. His organization was founded in 1990. He managed to reveal his talents as a businessman in the oil and gas industry. Gradually, the company’s portfolio expanded. At the moment, there are resources in Offshore Nigeria. In 2014, he took the 37th position in the ranking of the rich people of Africa. His net worth is 650 million dollars.

9. Tunde Folawiyo

Also, among top 10 richest men in Nigeria, there is talented representative and legal adviser Tunde Folawiyo. He leads the MTN Nigeria and the Yinka Folawiyo Group. According to Forbes information, the total amount of his assets is $650 million. .

8. Jim Ovia

The eighth in the ranking of the richest people in Nigeria is Zenith Bank Group creator. This commercial institution is an individual investor with stake around 9.3%. He also the owner of Visafone. In late summer of 2014, Ovia began to develop a petrochemical enterprise with an investment of 1.5 billion dollars. It is located in Akwa Ibom State.

In 2014, according to Forbes, Ovia became the 30th richest man in Africa. His current estimated net worth is 1 around billion dollars.

7. Orji Uzor Kalu

The 7th richest man in Nigeria is the Chairman of large organizations Daily Sun, SLOK Holding, New Telegraph. He was Governor of Abia State. According to Forbes, the net worth of this man is 1 billion dollars.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5283858_orjikalu3_jpeg5fa51aed54ecfc1822f97584161d63b8

6. Tony Elumelu

This year, the net worth of the famous representative has somewhat decreased due to monetary circumstances. Elumelu is an experienced financial expert, altruist and visionary business person. He serves as Chairman of Joined Bank for Africa, Heirs Holdings, Transcorp. This man also created The Tony Elumelu Foundation. He is worth $1.4 billion

5. AbdulSamad Isyaku Rabiu

The 5th richest Nigerian is a famous businessman. In the 1980’s, his father Khalifah Isyaku Rabiu became one of the country’s leading industrialists. AbdulSamad founded the BUA Group. He also serves as executive director of the Nigerian Bank of Industry. At the moment, his fortune is $1.5bn.

4. Theophilus Danjuma

His estimated net worth is $1.7 billion. He is a Jukun warrior, humanitarian, official, multi-mogul agent. Danjuma headed the headquarters of the Nigerian Army from 1975 to 1979. He also served as Minister of Defense under the Obasanjo government. This man took the 1577th place in the ranking of the richest people on the planet when his assets were about 1.1 billion dollars.

3. Femi Otedola

We approached the top three leaders. The third place belongs to Femi Otedola. It is difficult to meet Nigerians who would not know this name. He serves as CEO of Forte Oil Plc, Zenon Petroleum Oil. The main spheres of his activity are real estate, gas and oil. This man’s estimated net worth was 1.8 billion dollars in 2016 according to Forbes, however, in one of the latest articles, Forbes informed that the net worth of Femi Otedola has dropped significantly in 2017 and now is just $330 million dollars.

2. Mike Adenuga

He is the founder of ConOil and owner of Globacom – the second largest telecommunications company in the country. Adenuga does not need to be introduced.This 63-year-old gentleman owns shares in Equitorial Trust Bank. According to Forbes, his fortune is $5.8 billion. He is the third richest man in Africa.

1. Aliko Dangote

Surely you were not surprised to know who’s the richest man in Nigeria. He is very popular throughout the world. He is the chairman of Dangote Group, he has businesses in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Benin, Togo, and Zambia. This entrepreneur also has businesses in agriculture, telecommunications, real estate, and some other spheres.

According to the latest estimates of Forbes, Dangote net worth is $11.9 billion.

We hope that this information was of interest to you. Let’s wish every businessman from this list prosperity and career successes!

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/06/photos-top-10-richest-men-nigeria/
hmmm.this is targetting.i can see pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.