Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe (67486 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu O's Island Reality TV Show Experience Helped Him Win BBNaija? / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
And what's so special about it?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Someone else future wife

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Paradigm777: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mods waiting for deraillers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chai!
Sex is now a child's play
Thank God am still a 'VIRGIN'
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Bills2307(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love how real she is with sex.
Unlike girls who pretend like they scared on sex when their bottomless pit is dying of hunger
thats not being real bro..she no just get sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Kennylash11(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Did you say Beautiful Nina
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by oluwasegun007(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
n
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by shallyangel(f): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ayam lost!!!

dis girl na Oliver twist ohhh!! pls Miracle is not a qualified doctor. . . leave my guy alone angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by adetes: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Does this mean she is asking for sex ? Neutral talk
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Girls like sex more than guys there's no secret about that
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Elcapitol(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unlike girls who pretend like they scared on sex when their bottomless pit is dying of hunger

Boss you mean you like her public display of oloshoness, I like it too at least we know who she is. that babe is a cheerful giver nah, boss talk true you fit wife this kind woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by phemocheee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
One guy just posted this comment on twitter. NwaAmaikpe is so popular that some peeps now copy and paste his comments on other media

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by segebase(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
ss
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by achiever12: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
sehin79:
this small girl na waoh,i think shes does not properly understanding how this would spam out for her career when shes out of the big brothers house.winning the show would be her only saving grace.

You can bet your last dime that she can't win
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by victormeg(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65609570] shocked

Unlike girls who pretend like they scared on sex when their bottomless pit is dying of hunger[/quote

My guy,there is nothing like loving how real she is about sex.she is loose.this is a live show,with millions of viewers.being real doesn't justify the rubbish she's up to in the house.Anto na fake abi?or is she any real than ifu.but they kept themselves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by victormeg(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65609570] shocked

Unlike girls who pretend like they scared on sex when their bottomless pit is dying of hunger[/quote

My guy,there is nothing like loving how real she is about sex.she is loose.this is a live show,with millions of viewers.being real doesn't justify the rubbish she's up to in the house.Anto na fake abi?or is she any real than ifu ,but they kept themselves.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by lilyfaith(f): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
What's dere naw? If am Hot, I tell my boo I am o. If he's not near, I give a cute guy I fancy green light. Y suffer in silence?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by HomeOfMe(f): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
ajibolajiblo:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina romantically demanded for sex from fellow housemate, Miracle.

In the video uploaded on BBNaija 2018 Twitter handle on Tuesday showed the two housemates talking about sex.

Miracle started by saying, “I was calling so that I could kiss you. I really missed you right now.”

Nina said, “I want something from you.”

Miracle responded by saying, “You want food? As he leaned towards Nina, for a kiss, she (Nina) added, touching his face, “I want to make love,” they both laughed.

Watch the video in the link below;
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-nina-demands-sex-miracle-video/

I In those days we use to call people like her mamiwater. No self respect anymore.anything to trend.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by fadayopaul(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gboyeboy:
Will Modric be available for Real Madrid tonight?

No. He’s not yet fit to play.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by mvem(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Tunks2017:
sad sad sad sad sad
...pla next time post pix b4 the era of the woman on the left...when the African man/woman was naked only wearing bamboo leaves...
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Tunks2017:
sad sad sad sad sad
go find a picture of an African woman in the 18th century. Come back and post the picture here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Mandrake007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
She's real that's what I love about her,she's ready whenever some girls have to shave their bushy twáts,rub all manner of creams and use excessive deodorants to tame the putrid smell emanating from their sewage holes before they get down so I gotta give it to nina.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by loomer: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
I will kill somebori if I no see video
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by hedonistic: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Japhet04:
And one man somewhere would be killing himself just to gain the love of a girl cry

She probably has a boyfriend outside that house cry, but what can I say, hoes will be hoes

Btw

This show is so stupid that the only way the organizers can use to make any profit from it is by appealing to the sexual side of the viewers, Really shallow I must say. undecided

As in eh. I've never deigned to watch any edition of this nonsense. In fact, I tend to look at people (especially men) who follow this show with a degree of spiteful condescension. If you're a man and you stay glued to your TV to watch this rubbish then your IQ must be really REALLY low.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Jethrolite(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
sehin79:
this small girl na waoh,i think shes does not properly understanding how this would spam out for her career when shes out of the big brothers house.winning the show would be her only saving grace.
Nothing will happen, win or lose. Worse case scenario she leaves the country. So chill.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by InspiredMe007: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
sehin79:
She has a small mentality and i wont blame her cos all she thinks of is this present minute sex and not the future consequence.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Goldaccumulator: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
We will be waiting to destroy your pussycat. Tell me why I should give this one contract with out fucking hell outta her
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Kotodoctor: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Japhet04:
And one man somewhere would be killing himself just to gain the love of a girl cry

She probably has a boyfriend outside that house cry, but what can I say, hoes will be hoes

I'm sorry to say this but this show lacks essence, the only way the organizers can use to make any profit from it is by appealing to the sexual side of the viewers, Really shallow I must say. undecided

Thank you my friend.
Leave them..E get who no know wetin he de do for this life.?

Any slightly imtelligent fellow, knows. This show pretty much has figured itself out. Notice how young this contestant are this time around. Graudaully they are edging out real adult contestant who are likely to act responsible. Yes! Adult can pretty much hold there own in most case. But not randy teens?...lol.

Teens at there sexual prime?... Their urge no be here? Them go scatter everywhere with spirit of blow! blow÷ don't worry, you guys will soon loose track of how many time sex occurs in that house.

But they are not the focus. It's that unseen eye man. That fucker is fucking with our deepest pervert subconciose and smiling to the bank while at it.

Really don't know what to comment.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Tunks2017(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
mvem:
...pla next time post pix b4 the era of the woman on the left...when the African man/woman was naked only wearing bamboo leaves...

Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by freeboyhenry(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Japhet04:

true talk
Re: BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe by Betterperson001(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
So, people really watch dis shii sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / Tboss Travelling For Her NYSC In Public Transport (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.