Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. (2718 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy - Abuja Jobs!!! / Abuja Jobs At MAHFIST Resources Limited (16 Vacant Positions) / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by ENDOWEDSAM: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2018
Do you know any manufacturing company or individuals that need their goods/items to be transported from one state to another within Nigeria.

Pls Kindly contact me on:0813706359, 09054420101.

We have A truck that can carry 3 tonnes of goods in size at once.

Pls help.

We pay 10% commission to anyone/agent who gets a job/contract for us
Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by lereinter(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2018
Jehovah to be praised

1 Like

Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by imsettled2: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=sandyd post=65609752]I got a job in one of the NGOs in Abuja through one of the advert in the Abuja jobs forums. Thanks to Amyluv for all your post and Patrick Okunima for helping me with updating my resume to a professional one. The pay is good and sky is just the beginning . Have been out of job for many years but was doing business all this while. Papa God has picked my call and l pray he picks yours too soonest.

Congrats, this is very encouraging, I know I'll get mine someday. Pls can I pm u? I want to find out some things from u cos I' be been applying for NGO jobs but I've not been able to get till now, in fact I'm doing volunteer job presently in one NGO(local). I studied Virology.
Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by sandyd: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=imsettled2 post=65630932][/quote]
OK no problem
Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by LesGrossman(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
geeftee:
wow i got all undecided the mtn recharge card and two 9 mobile airtime sandy thanks a million and GOD bless you in abundance
LOL...Is this a joke? poverty has really wounjured this one... grin
Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by imsettled2: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
sandyd:

OK no problem

Pls I'm still waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: Got A New Job Thanks To Nairaland Abuja Jobs. by subcbouy: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Emexicoman:
The lady that load all the cards has loaded and ran away.. Probably reading comments and smiling, but I want to let her know she is a wicked and greedy soul. U came to a place where 5 presents(gifts) were kept, u took five and left. How about taking one, do u think u would never exhaust the airtime? It would finish in no time and u go card haunting again. Tomorrow u accuse politicians of being selfish and greedy. We Nigerians need a change of mentaliy/attitude. Congrats on ur new job dearie
Did you bother to ask who loaded the last 9mobile.? The person is wicked, not this lady, who confessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAC Of Nigeria Plc Pre-employment Internship Recruitment 2018 / FMCG Graduates Job Recruitment (4 Positions) - HND/Bsc Graduates / Sales & Ticketing; Reservations At Kenya Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.