Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party (27500 Views)

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by juzor(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson popularly known for dating and dumping, Toyin Abraham  celebrated his birthday last weekend and a birthday surprise party was held over weekend by her lovely wife Seyi Edun and his Godmother, Dasmola Juwon.

Top Nigerian faces and family friends like Gabriel Afolayan, Woli Arole , Kehinde Adeyemi, Peju Johnson stuns the event to celebrate with the actor.

See more photos on
http://news.nollyzone.com/nigeri-attends-adeniyi-johnson-surprise-birthday-party/
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by oluwasegun007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
nigga nt surprised juurrr, cos he was given a surprised too last year
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by ismail55(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
OboOlora:
Celebrity that can’t buy more than a 32inches LCD in a tiny living room. Is that one a celebrity? cheesy
OboOlora:
Celebrity that can’t buy more than a 32inches LCD in a tiny living room. Is that one a celebrity? cheesy
OboOlora:
....You are part of problems of these ppl.push them to live in fake life.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by timibare(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Who had sex with you and didn't appreciate? Let him have his day woman.
hmmmm that line is from a movie... I can't remember
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by olawonder(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2018
MrCoker:
Rubbish. Look at them!, broke people calling themselves celebrities.
Hardwork that doesn’t yield big incomes are not good enough for u i guess. And if they mix their job with illegal activities, like your Estern “celebrities”, its same u ppl that will curse and criticise them! Face your life u dumb Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by finest147: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2018
e don do u crashed u survived issokay less hear word...na wa o
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by Burgerlomo: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2018
HBD LLNP
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2018
timibare:
hmmmm that line is from a movie... I can't remember
Aproko who ask you? Anyway let give you what you want "Barbershop".
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by timibare(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Aproko who ask you? Anyway let give you what you want "Barbershop".
Lol.....all is well
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by Tinalex(f): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Follygunners:

"Likely" Aunti, o ga ggan ni ooo. undecided
Egbon follygunners e lo sun.na typo jor...
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by Organizer111222(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
This is what wikipedia says about celebrity

Celebrity refers to the fame and public attention accorded by the mass media to individuals or groups or, occasionally, animals, but is usually applied to the persons or groups of people (celebrity couples, families, etc.) themselves who receive such a status of fame and attention. Celebrity status is often associated with wealth (commonly referred to as fame and fortune), while fame often provides opportunities to earn revenue.

Successful careers in sports and entertainment are commonly associated with celebrity status,[1][2] while political leaders often become celebrities. People may also become celebrities due to media attention on their lifestyle, wealth, or controversial actions, or for their connection to a famous person.
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by Organizer111222(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2018
OboOlora:

These people are poor
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by virtualhrs: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2018
dating and dumping?that isnt a good way to describe his ex wife

Are you a start-up, medium or large scale business owner? Do you know the success of your business relies heavily on human capital and not funding alone?

Do you know your business faces a lot of risk when you employ the wrong people into sensitive positions with no background checks or processes put in place to forestall or minimize risks to your business?

If you do, why not avail your business of the HR solutions we offer. Virtualhrsolutions is the future of business. We are a team of professionals vast in various fields. We do not only offer full HRO services (Human Resource Outsourcing), our HR solutions are tailored to cater to small, medium and large scale enterprises. Whatever your needs are, we sure have a ready solution.

Contact us through any of our social media handles;on Instagram @virtualhrsolutions,follow and like our page on facebook @virtualhrs or send us an email:hrsolutionsv@gmail.com.

Thank you!.

Virtualhrsolutions….we make it easy to be a great employer
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by MrCoker: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2018
olawonder:

Hardwork that doesn’t yield big incomes are not good enough for u i guess. And if they mix their job with illegal activities, like your Estern “celebrities”, its same u ppl that will curse and criticise them! Face your life u dumb Bleep

You're a foolish man for bringing your frustrated and miserable life into my view. Why can't you mind your jobless life and face your life.

Making a fool out of your self is actually your hobby I guess. I won't be surprised , if you're an underage idiot behind a cheap phone with small 100mb from MTN.

undecided Nonsense and senseless imp.
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by olawonder(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
MrCoker:

You're a foolish man for bringing your frustrated and miserable life into my view. Why can't you mind your jobless life and face your life.

Making a fool out of your self is actually your hobby I guess. I won't be surprised , if you're an underage idiot behind a cheap phone with small 100mb from MTN.

undecided Nonsense and senseless imp.
Bigot!
I’m doing a million times better than u... guaranteed!
Re: Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party by MrCoker: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
olawonder:

Bigot!
I’m doing a million times better than u... guaranteed!

Idiot. Yeah, you're doing better than me online, because most of your miserable life are actually spent online. I'm not disputing your joblessness and foolishness. What a combo shocked .

How can you be jobless and foolish, damn!! . I mean, who does that? undecided .

Okay!, let me leave you to whine and cry like a baby, probably you need some time to do that. Please suicide shouldn't be an escape route for you, I would gladly murder you , if you need someone to end you verbally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos From Alizee's Birthday, 85 Days Before Her Gruesome Death / Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.