Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

PHOTOS: Jeremiah Gyang, Wife Welcome Third Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Jeremiah Gyang, Wife Welcome Third Child (921 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / How I Lost Everything After Selling My Soul To Satan - Jeremiah Gyang Cries Out / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Jeremiah Gyang, Wife Welcome Third Child by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerian singer Jeremiah Gyang and his beautiful wife Ladi have announced the birth of their third child, a baby girl.

The couple who have been married since 2010 already have two beautiful daughters, Siseng and Asedaka and have named the new born Tazayawan.
Gyang’s older daughters with the newly born. Siseng and Asedaka and Tazayawan.

Jeremiah Gyang announced the birth on his Instagram page;

Then Ahayah blessed Ladi and I with another hit song today, and her name is Tazayawan.
#backtobackhits
ALL praises to the Most High Ahayah Asher Ahayah!

See photo below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-jeremiah-gyang-and-wife-welcome.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Jeremiah Gyang, Wife Welcome Third Child by dbanjj1629(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Congratulations bro. This guy humble die.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Kids Were Nearly Killed Due To The Negligence Of A School / #bbnaija: Checkout Photos Of Alex Nipples And See Reactions / Full Video:davido Buys His Girlfriend, Chioma A Porsche Suv For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.