Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman (33444 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Policeman Shot An Accident Victim In Delta & Ran Away - Prince Harrison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Gkemz: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Many are mad without knowing. This guy should have ended his miserable life instead of wasting someone else
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by planetx: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2018
tealaw:
Italy na poor country. I dont knw why ppl go there.
Plenty of illegal Italians living in the US. To Africans every oyinbo country must be paradise.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Xisnin(m): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2018
kachi19:
It's a really bad joke. But hilariously they tried to cover up their racist ass. How he rated a man's life. African leaders bad economy or not we have the right to be anywhere we want, this earth doesn't belong to anyone. God knows i'd had attacked the mofo if i was there! we'll all die someday even...
How about you try North korea for a start, so we can know the earth belongs to no one.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by RaptorX: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2018
planetx:
Plenty of illegal Italians living in the US.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by RaptorX: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=planetx post=65624489]Plenty of illegal Italians living in the the US.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by MONITZ: 3:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Y re Italians like this?very terrible set of people,they sure know how to snitch on u and still behave like they care unlike the Germans that would warn u outridgtly to say out of their business and u won't ve problems because they believe in the saying ; Live And Let Live Bt unfortunately it's not so with the Itslians..
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by MONITZ: 3:08am On Mar 07, 2018
"
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by RexTramadol1: 3:22am On Mar 07, 2018
For a second that third pix looks like agege

On the topic, racism has no two names

Buh m nuh d prosecutor, lemme face front.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by laliga01: 5:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Thank God you said sometimes, if you are giving visa to Canada, am sure you will not reject it. Who no like better thing?

bennynaza:
Sometimes its better to struggle in your own land than to live fair in another mans land.

Home Advantage;
that's why the shooter did not shoot the first people(whites) he came across.
That's why the shooter is probably gonna walk free.
That's why the Senegalese community sit in protest won't yield much result
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Aldebaran(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Crazy Italian undecided
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2018
BeingFrank:
Had It Been We Are Blessed With Leaders Not Rulers, All These ...
There are leaders here but we only love and support the wrong ones for selfish reasons
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Bobisaac: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2018
But dat's not right,we are human too ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Goldaccumulator: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2018
WTF, na this type I go like wait for and knock him off at 120 speed. Kill him and make it look like accident
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Trapnews: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2018
achillesfoot:
From time memorial, the Europeans have no regards for the black man. Asides plundering our continent left, right and center, They also made their children and unborn generation understand that Africa is their footstool. This is where the world is currently. If we made our home(Africa) like a paradise,(The same Europeans ensured this can never be possible) I see no reason why one would even leave one's country of birth and travel to the so called Europe to make a living. God is watching all of us. You shot him six times so you did it deliberately. Watch out he will not be sent back to prison. He just purged and purified his soul.

Liverpool why naaa sad
You are a mo'ron for preaching what you do not practice, bloody hypocrite calling Liverpool instead of Kano Pillars. You will continue to lick the white-man's ass till you die! It is people like you that encourage the white folks to enslave us. I spit on you.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by adecz: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Wrong place,
Wrong time for the African.

That's why it's important to pray b4
leaving home... sad
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Coward!!!
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by winj3: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
With so many igbo drug dealers in Italy he picks an innocent man - asshole!
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Daeylar(f): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2018
princechurchill:
When a white man kills another= mental problem
When a black man kills another=gangsterism
When an Arabian kills another= terrorism

They do this a lot,
When a white man commits a crime he immediately has mental issues. Or is not stable or is suicidal.
Any thing to try and explain his actions. but other races are quickly tagged names.
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by Daeylar(f): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2018
I don't know why people are mentioning African countries and bad leadership.
His death has nothing to do with African leaders and the challenges the African countries are facing

It's just plain wickedness and maybe racism.
Even if African countries are perfect,
Doesn't mean that some won't still want to leave the country and go to other countries
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by kachi19: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Xisnin:

How about you try North korea for a start, so we can know the earth belongs to no one.

I plan on going there but it isn't really accessible too much stress just to go there. They don't harm or kill their visitors if it's what u mean...
Re: Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman by GloriaNinja(f): 12:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Why are they SO quick to rule out racism?
Please can you help me out in this current awful situation? I will really appreciate if you do. Cause it will really help me out. No amount is too small.. Acct num 0097851612, access/diamond bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha / House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos / How Thousands Dig UP, Eat And Sell Condemned Chicken In Rivers-tell Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.