Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Letter To A Broken Heart - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To A Broken Heart (691 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Broken Heart by lanrejikky962(m): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2018
[b][/b]LETTER TO A BROKEN HEART

I know i am a contradiction to whatever you believed in and that's making you loose it. I know you hate to loose but Sweetheart this is a battle you can't win. Your heart has already been telling you that for a long while. You try so much to hide your scars yet i see them as clear as the full moon. And that's what keeps attracting me to you.
You are begging me to walk away because you don't know how commitment feels like, all you know is betrayal and you have searched for it in Me but all you could see is that i want to stay. You are afraid that i will mess your heart up, when all i want is to kiss all the broken pieces of your heart and heal it with sincerity.
I love You as certain things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. Even though i will not understand some promises i am making now, I will still keep to them. Because that is what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Let me kill the pen here for i have emptied my heart out of words.
But before i drop my pen, Let me spill it all out. As hard as you might deny that i am right for you, As hard as you might pretend about your feelings, As hard as you might try to control yourself around me. As hard as you might try to conceal your vulnerability, As hard as you might try to hide your fears,...

Continue reading ��

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2018/03/letter-to-broken-heart.html?m=1

Re: Letter To A Broken Heart by InfernoNig: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2018
How I hate love stories

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Romance {EPISODE 5 Is Out} / HOME ALONE (naija Version) / Inufin Ayomide D’great – Poetry For Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.