Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' (28603 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / Omoni Oboli Helped With Crowd Coordination As VP Osinbajo Waited To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' by blackpanda: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
SirIconR:
buhariguy, mfm04622, blackpanda, alen4smith ... what u sow is what u reap... they started this politics of bitterness.. so they should bear it... do me, I do u man no go vex... APC are cowards... mention me again... u die before tomorrow

Please shut up.
Re: Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' by SirIconR(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:

Please shut up.
I Knew u will mention me.... blind fellow... die before tomorrow..kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' by alen4smith(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
SirIconR:
buhariguy, mfm04622, blackpanda, alen4smith ... what u sow is what u reap... they started this politics of bitterness.. so they should bear it... do me, I do u man no go vex... APC are cowards... mention me again... u die before tomorrow
i wont come down to your level.go get yourself busy.
Re: Dan Orbih Storms Edo Police Station With Crowd Over 'Rice Diversion' by mfm04622: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
greenmonk:

So who is fooling who now in this government of lies and incompetence? Govt ordered rice for idp and 80% are not accounted for and you are doing damage control of trying to prove that it is unsafe for human consumption or that you ordered for condemned rice to ripoff the nation. There is no sugar coating of corruption and incompetence.

It will be better to know the full story before concluding. The rice were those seized by Customs from smugglers. It was not paid for. Also, Edo State Government showed pictures of the clearly rotten rice, some with the bags already rotten. I am not against holding governments to account. The man should have admitted he made mistakes and retracted the claim. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.