Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What If You Could Make Money Selling Your Fairly-used Clothes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If You Could Make Money Selling Your Fairly-used Clothes? (689 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If You Could Make Money Selling Your Fairly-used Clothes? by koraydayazeez(f): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2018
So, I've been wondering about this business idea. The basic premise is to have any Nigerian in any part of the country have some sort of virtual closet where they can upload pictures of any clothes or shoes that they don't wear much. Kind of like an e-commerce site, but anyone can sign up. The company then goes and picks up the clothes and delivers. So, whoever is selling doesn't have to do much. When the clothes have been sold, they'll get their money.

My question is, would you sign up for such a service? And what are the possible problems you think it may have to face?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Back My MONEY From This Fraudelent BDC Mallam? / Pharmcist License/registration To Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / How Can Improved Power Increase Growth Of A Closed Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.