Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

"Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (35919 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / I'm Married And Toyin Lawani Is My Sex Partner Actress Princess Shyngle Confirms / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by wiilly02(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
That was executed in bad taste.....
The way people do a complete 180 when love turns sour surprises me
Very immature of him!!!
Sense doesn't come with facial hair
Women beware!
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by thunderbabs: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This 'see-finish' serves her right.

Of all the viable men in the world she chose to spread her legs for a boy old enough to be her son.

There's a famous Kenyan proverb that says, "The elder who stooped low to play nàked with children in the rain should not be offended when they use his preek to play."

I would like to see this ur kenyan proverb in swahili.... No b pidgin dey take yarn am wink

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Dude is still pained. Why not stay put with your new found yori yori and leave her alone?

It seems you are still missing something.

3 Likes

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by greenguy: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Childish!!
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Mandrake007(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
All the shrinked amoebas of nairaland are out in full commenting lol
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Very immature if you ask me undecided
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Narldon:

His Immaturity supercedes that of NwaAmaikpe

Who told you NwaAmaikpe is not matured?

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Azam101: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Disadvantage of going out with a mommy's boy!
smh
You are absolutely correct!

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by alen4smith(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
TunezBlog:

Ace stylist of Tiannah Signatures, Toyin Lawani has come under attack from her young baby daddy, Lord Trigg, who has been using his new young girlfriend to mock the mother of two, ever since their unceremonious split.

The self acclaimed rapper took to his Instagram page yester-night to accuse Toyin of going to Turkey to get plastic surgery done. This is coming days after he threw shade at her, saying that she was jealous of his much younger girlfriend looks

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/popular-stylist-toyin-lawani-gets.html
lamentation of a pained soul?
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Marotzke(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Never let loneliness or fear of being single push you into the hands of someone that don't deserve you!!!
Obviously you have never been desperately lonley or mocked as a single lady.
Choice is not an option.
You grab the man first and check the contents later.

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Zanders(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65633307] shocked

Of all the viable men in the world she chose to spread her legs for a boy old enough to be her son.

There's a famous Kenyan proverb that says, [i]"The elder who stooped low to play nàked with children in the rain should not be offended when they use his preek to play."

Guy U dey wicked! U no wan even pity d aunty.
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by mrsfavour(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
I didn't even know they ate not together any more
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toyin dated down . no woman should ever date a man she is better than. Men never mature, n can be idiot.ic

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
After bastardizing her old pusssssssssy cry cry
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by zinizta: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
is shrinkled a word? i know wrinkled which one is shrinkled?
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
must you jnsult ur ex in every little mishap...what happen to the good old days you once had when the going was good..men that do what you do, are not real men....let the past go and let her do whatever she feels is best for her.....,attimes i wonder why nigeria own divorce thing dey be tales by moonlight. .soon now una go begin yarb una self just to gain followership for istagram and twitter.....
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Juvenile delinquent! this child needs to grow the fuvk up!

Anyway, i blame the Hoes who are running after him and opening their smelly vaginas for him.
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
zinizta:
honestly! it is not a word, i have never read across any word like that in all my years of reading all kinda books and news papers grin

These kids never cease to Amaze me. grin
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's a famous Kenyan proverb that says, "The elder who stooped low to play nàked with children in the rain should not be offended when they use his preek to play."

A very fitting proverb indeed.

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by MissRaine69(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
zinizta:
Shrink, shrinkler shrinkled .....

No it’s not a word grin
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:15am On Mar 08, 2018
tetula123:
this nwamaikpe guy I will like to meet you in person. to know if you naturally crazy or you an introvert incognito using the keypad to express yourself.

all the same I am a Fan

Thought am the only one who thinks he's wan hell of an introvert
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by zinizta: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shrink, shrinkler shrinkled .....

No it’s not a word grin

apparently, it is a modern coinage according to my google search. .. shriveled + wrinkled = shrinkled.
Re: "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg by zinizta: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
gypsey:
honestly! it is not a word, i have never read across any word like that in all my years of reading all kinda books and news papers grin

These kids never cease to Amaze me. grin

apparently, it is a modern coinage according to my google search. .. shriveled + wrinkled = shrinkled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo / Simi Looks Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.