Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Pass SHL Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Pass SHL Test (2039 Views)

Shl General Ability Test Tips / GMAT And SHL Online Tutorial For Jobseekers / Almost Free 21 Test Materials(gmat, Toefl, Gre, Shl, Gre, Dragnet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass SHL Test by Battywonder(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2018
SHL test is no doubt one of the most convoluted tests around the globe. SHL test is used by top firms in their quest to select the best candidates among pool of applicants. It is no news that only few people scale through the test. I will like to note that those that failed the test are not mediocre. The reason for their failure is simply lack of strategy. I am willing to share a lot of external materials, links to videos and google documents for free to help you ace the test. Yes, for FREE. These materials will help you ace the SHL test with ease.

Like I mentioned, SHL test is used by top firms to screen candidates. Firms like Price Water Cooper (PWC), Stanbic IBTC are known to use SHL test to reduce the number of candidates that get to the interview stage. It would be excruciating to interview thousands of applicants, so, hiring managers employ aptitude tests such as SHL test to reduce the number of candidates they eventually interview. Other aptitude tests employed are Kenexa, Talent Q, Saville and Cubiks.
Read more on SHL test

Source: https://educareful.com/blog/pass-shl-test-ease/
Re: How To Pass SHL Test by Battywonder(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Entry Level Vacancy At The United Nations Office On Drugs And Crime / ICPC Online Test Invitation / Is Quest International Company Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.