Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? (613 Views)

Breaking!!! Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi State, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos, Video) / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by SamoaJoe: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
Because am beginning to miss that man. God knows how I will support in the next agitation. Many Bankers and financial Gurus will join this time around.

Am really beginning to suspect that all these attacks is to arm twist Southerners into giving up lands for colonies.

Ndigbo, are we going to allow this Ebonyi massacre go like that? Hope we know the iddiotic, dead vegetable did nothing about the 73 and 24 of Benue? Is it the 15 of Ebonyi he will react? Who will lead us in attack please? Retaliatory action is imperative.

No matter how poor the people killed are. Blood needs to follow blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by SamoaJoe: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2018
devindevin2000:

Typical afonja and treachery. When Nnamdi Kanu was around, he has over 5 monikers attacking him, and now he is using style to pretend as if he missed him.

Common will you zuzupu here. Odika ina apu ara? Isi ona emebi gi? Nna ekwekwana ka moto gbuchie gi uzo today.

Unu na apito ihea unu na apito ebea, ichalum na uzo. Maka ikpasuem iwe dis morning, ewelum okpo kulie gi onu.
Otoro Mgbagbu agbabukwana gi.... You baga. Makana obi adirom mma dis morning.

Ewu Taraba.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by neezar: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Umahi is an asslicker......Even Okorawusa can't endanger his people lives like this

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by Lloydfather(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Because am beginning to miss that man. God knows how I will support in the next agitation. Many Bankers and financial Gurus will join this time around.

Am really beginning to suspect that all these attacks is to arm twist Southerners into giving up lands for colonies.

Ndigbo, are we going to allow this Ebonyi massacre go like that? Hope we know the iddiotic, dead vegetable did nothing about the 73 and 24 of Benue? Is it the 15 of Ebonyi he will react? Who will lead us in attack please? Retaliatory action is imperative.

No matter how poor the people killed are. Blood needs to follow blood.
You need one of this great Kali beating to make u start reasoning well.

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by Nebuzaradan: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
one thing i learnt about this fulani herdsmen is that they go after those useless southern governors that normally assskick Buhari because they know that they (the useless governors) will not take direct actions on them without consulting Buhari which in the other hand will shield them from reprisal attack angry
take a look at those governors like umahi ugwuanyi Ortom and others.
Anambra state should be very vigilante because Obiano seems soft on these fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by Bane2020: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
There was no massacre in Ebonyi state, the thread created earlier to that effect was a colossal lie, there's a communal conflict going on between Ikwo and Izzi clans in Ebonyi... I hate the fulani menace just as much as anyone, but we need to be careful with sensational and unresearched lies just to suit our agendas.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by devindevin2000: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
[s]

Common will you zuzupu here. Odika ina apu ara? Isi ona emebi gi? Nna ekwekwana ka moto gbuchie gi uzo today.

Unu na apito ihea unu na apito ebea, ichalum na uzo. Maka ikpasuem iwe dis morning, ewelum okpo kulie gi onu.

Ewu Taraba.[/s]
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by sharpden: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Ewu Taraba.

Oga behave matured, stop showcasing how stupid you are in public.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by SamoaJoe: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Bane2020:
There was no massacre in Ebonyi state, the thread created earlier to that effect was a colossal lie, there's a communal conflict going on between Ikwo and Izzi clans in Ebonyi... I hate the fulani menace just as much as anyone, but we need to be careful with sensational and unresearched lies just to suit our agendas.

Why then will anybody put that fake news on front page? Even somehow, a thought like that crossed my mind because in Igboland, those ebonyi people are very wicked, unrefined barbarians.

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by Bane2020: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Why then will anybody put that fake news on front page? Even somehow, a thought like that crossed my mind because in Igboland, those ebonyi people are very wicked, unrefined barbarians.
I'm not sure where you are getting at with the generalization of a whole people as been barbaric, but I would humbly point out the fallacy in your statement.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Succeeded With BSS, Will Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi? by Nonaira3: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I highly doubt you're igbo based on the bold. No igbo man or woman on this planet would utter this talkless about Ebonyi or any igbo group.

You're a fool.

To any Ebonyian that takes offense to what this fool wrote, ignore the rat because we all know the game he's trying to play

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: We Have No Faith In Buhari’s Promises – Parents / Dapchi Schoolgirls May Be Freed In 2 Weeks – Defence Minister [VIDEO] / Sgf's Office Involved In Fresh 65 Million Naira Website Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.