Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption (501 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / President Buhari Promising To Help Ghana Fight Corruption (Video) / Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by Estar01(f): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
By Estarsblog.com

Nigerians on social media have reacted to report of President Muhammadu Buhari promising to help Ghana fight corruption.

Buhari had during his visit to Ghana on her 61st Independence Anniversary celebrations, which held at the Independence Square, promised to help the country in its fight against corruption.

Ghanaians have since reacted to the Nigeria’s President’s promise, asking him to go and fight a snake that allegedly swallowed 36 million naira ($102,409, the cedis equivalent of over 470,000 cedis from the office of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Meanwhile, here are some reactions by Nigerians on social media:

@africanfact, “Nigeria, which is ranked at number 148 out of 180 on Transparency International’s CPI (Corruption Perceptions Index) 2017 has pledged to help fight corruption in Ghana, which is placed at number 81 out of 180!!!

@rogue__kvng, “So this Nigeria we live in now is fighting corruption in Ghana. How did Buhari convince you people to vote for him. Buhari, greatest con artist Nigeria has ever produced.”

@Mariam_soalio, “Corruption in Ghana is blowing faster than @PatapaaGh one corner.”

@Ndlimo “Them rushing to solve corruption in Ghana. Them solving it at home.”

@ceno_ken “Are u serious? Nigeria help to fight corruption or help to increase corruption in Ghana?”

@shakibobor “President Buhari has totally failed Nigerians now a friend with another albatross in Ghana.”

http://www.estarsblog.com/nigerians-saying-buharis-promise-help-ghana-fight-corruption/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by NaijaMutant(f): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
angry
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
BUHARI : A good man with a beautiful heart. The man the corrupt rogues and thieves see and run away from . A man after my heart.
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by SadiqBabaSani: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
buhari is a scam artist
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by drss2(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
modelmike7:
BUHARI : A good man with a beautiful heart.
The man the corrupt rogues and thieves see and run away from .
A man after my heart.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
dis is how i picture u wen i saw ur comment.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
drss2:
dis is how i picture u wen i saw ur comment.
What a cool pic of you, I like your kinda salad?
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by Omeokachie: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Was it not this same president as the then candidate of the APC that promised to "stabilize oil prices in the international market"?

The man just talks with no understanding of what he is saying.
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by Angelparadise: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
For the uncountable time since 2015 I felt very shameful to be a nigerian which some time a ask if the president and his clowns ever use their common senses which I strongly doubt to feel stinking ashamed when ever they identify's themselves as politicians internationally.
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Buhari’s Promise To Help Ghana Fight Corruption by adadike281(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari should go back to London, he needs to be hospitalised. he is fast loosing it. Buhari whose surname is corruption, middle name, corruption is offering to help others fight corruption. Jesus is so right, it is finished!

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of Mass Burial In Benue Farmers Herdsmen Clashes / Emails Of Registered Political Parties In Nigeria / Obaseki Inspects 3.5km Road Project In Akoko Edo, Assures Devt Will Get To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.