Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria (43374 Views)

DSS Issues Fresh Invitation To Mailafiya / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by edunwablog: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Boko Haram Commander Freed In Chibok Girls Swap Deal Resurfaces, Issues Fresh Threat Against Nigeria

Shuibu Moni, a Boko Haram commander who was freed in exchange for some 82 kidnapped Chibok girls in a deal facilitated by the Swedish government last May has issued fresh threats against the Nigerian state. A video exclusively obtained by Saharareporters shows Moni and some members of his team displaying firepower in Sambisa forest. Moni, who spoke in Hausa and Arabic stated that contrary to claims by the Nigerian government that Boko Haram fighters have been chased out of Sambisa forest in Borno state, they (Boko Haram terrorists) remain firmly on ground.

He subsequently threatened to unleash further violence on Nigeria in coming days. Moni made no mention of the recently kidnapped Dapchi school girls. the girls are believed to be in the custody of another faction controlled by Abu Musab al-Barnawi, the splinter group recognized by ISIS.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/07/boko-haram-commander-freed-chibok-girls-swap-deal-resurfaces-issues-fresh-threat-against

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by chuksjuve(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lai Mohammed ...

What's up !!

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by bugidon(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Even a 4 years old kid knows that buhari is the sponsor and patron of boko boys

307 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by baralatie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
3 million euro madness is the cause

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by ivandragon: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
a number of these hardcore BHTs were captured under the former administration & now pmb is releasing them.

I have refrained from condemning the swap deal & exchange of cash for the chibok girls because I always ask myself, as a father, would I release criminals & give them money if my daughter was being held by animals?

the answer is always yes & yes... but as the leader of a nation... the answer has to be no...

how can I in good conscience exchange 1 innocent life for 1000 others? to save 1 person, pmb has condemned hundreds of others to death...

is it really worth the price?

I can understand the dilemma of this administration. it made promises it couldn't keep to oust the previous administration. & now, due to pressure, it has been held by the jugular by the masses & in response it is going about solving a problem by making it worse.

may God grant us leaders who take actions out of a genuine desire to lead honestly & not only when it furthers their political interests...

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
BH have been technically rejuvenated to terrorize successive government. but our God is alive and he presides over the affairs of Nigeria.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
ivandragon:
a number of these hardcore BHTs were captured under the former administration & now pmb is releasing them.

I have refrained from condemning the swap deal & exchange of cash for the chibok girls because I always ask myself, as a father, would I release criminals & give them money if my daughter was being held by animals?

the answer is always yes & yes... but as the leader of a nation... the answer has to be no...

how can I in good conscience exchange 1 innocent life for 1000 others? to save 1 person, pmb has condemned hundreds of others to death...

is it really worth the price?

I can understand the dilemma of this administration. it made promises it couldn't keep to oust the previous administration. & now, due to pressure, it has been held by the jugular by the masses & in response it is going about solving a problem by making it worse.

may God grant us leaders who take actions out of a genuine desire to lead honestly & not only when it furthers their political interests...
have you considered that BH has captured another 115 dapchi girls in addition to the remaining chibok girls in their custody plus top commanders and cash!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by AustineE1: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
How about this,ordinary criminals are daily prosecuted or executed in Nigeria but this whole idea of keeping the murderous commanders of boko human in detention and released during bargain for kidnapped victims,is both annoying,morally reprehensible,unjustifiable and appaling.
How then do we intend to win this war against these terrorists from the pit of hell. They are constantly rewarded by the Nigeria authority,they are given huge sums,released when caught and the go back and kidnap a new set of people that will be used for prisoner swap.It is now a vicious cycle of event,they kill and abduct Nigerians at will,knowing that they will always be 'rewarded' for their evil acts.
Our politicians are only out for their interest without considering the implications of there decision.
But with a new man in that video,it may be that Shekau is no more or incapacitated or there is a division in his group.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
chuksjuve:
Lai Mohammed ...

What's up !!

I tell ya.Let the idiot answer ozigbo. angry

7 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by swagagolic01(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari can't defect BH, killing BH is like killing yusuf to buhari

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
From BH have been "completely defeated" to being "technically defeated", then "terribly downgraded" and now “We can boldly say that today, Boko Haram is no longer a serious fighting force”

http://punchng.com/dapchi-abduction-aid-workers-killings-no-indication-that-boko-haram-cant-be-defeated-osinbajo/

Yet it's the same BH being downplayed that is still wreaking havoc untold,even kidnapping massively @ will that government is so cluelessly helpless till the point of paying them pricely ransom.Continue!
One thing I'm convince for sure is that Karma will never depart from the lives of all that have a hand in this most deceitful,fraudulent & wicked government. angry angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Leznzeh: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yet some zombies are still supporting the Dullard.

18 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by ivandragon: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
baralatie:

have you considered that BH has captured another 115 dapchi girls in addition to the remaining chibok girls in their custody plus top commanders and cash!

that is exactly my drift.

it has become a circle of 'blackmail' if I may use that word in this context.

to show that the so called decimation of BH is all a lie.

I asked a so called 'educated' friend of mine who happens to be a hardcore buharist (despite the fact that he is worse off today in all aspects of economic living than he was under the previous administration) that why would a government pay millions of dollars to an enemy you claim has been defeated, regardless of the conditionality attached to the use of the word 'defeated'?

how can you say you say someone is no longer a threat & yet that person is able to arm twist you into taking actions that you would ordinarily not take?

the propaganda of pmb & his apologists will lead Nigeria to utter ruin if something is not done urgently...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by tunjiajayi: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
bugidon:
Even a 4 years old kid knows that buhari is the sponsor and patron of boko boys

A 4 year old boy knows better than you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by dynicks(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
lie Mohammed would be like " can't these people allow my lie seem as true for once"; y do they keep exposing me like this before my able zombies and gullible ones?....

well I trust my zombies; they would always get to believe me cus they r highly irredeemable...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
No sane government negotiates with a terrorist group.

No sane government pays ransom to terrorist organizations.

Terrorists are been indoctrinated for life.

Terrorists have crossed the rubicon and do not go back until death calls.

You do not empower a terrorist group and still fight them.

You either fight them or empower them.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by xcolanto(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Boko.hari is furthering an Islamic cause and releasing hardcore jihadist is part of the grand scheme.
These released guys go back and become commanders having "defeated" the Nigerian system via escaping jail term which should serve as punishment for their various atrocities.
Imagine killing hundreds of people and your asked to go free with no form of repercussions!
Boko.hari has failed Nigerians and must be booted out come 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
They don't technically look like they have been technically defeated in my eyes

sad sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by NaijaMutant(f): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
How will this war on terrorism ever end

After all the efforts by our soldiers sacrificing their lives to capture these bastards, they end up being released by Buhari back into the wild to cause more terror. Only for another sets of soldiers and innocent civilians alike to pay with their lives again and the circle continues. undecided

I will write this for all to read:

There's is no need for this war against terrorism anymore. Just settle this boys and let every body go home and rest

Enough of this deceit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by miqos02(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Ayodejioak(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
For you lives - RUN!!

Shit is about going down for real again!!

4 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari released this guy from prison and gave them money....

Can you now see Buhati is a FOOL?

15 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by eTECTIVe(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
PMB boys are chilling jare... His uniform is even neat and shiny self ..Let d govt kip deceiving demselves and their zombie mofos. Abeg who has seen sarrki? Abi was he part of those kidnapped in Dapchi

8 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by free2ryhme: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018

22 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by sotall(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by wonuks(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by deebrain(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
"Boko haram has been technically and we can confidently say, structurally defeated. This government can reinstate and reemphasise this again and again.

What we are seeing is similar to aftershocks after the real earthquake has passed"

Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by bunmconig(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
we are in deep SHIT! shocked
BH just keep collecting their own share of our oyel money. hmmmmm! bubu, where are our girls? bring them back before BH kpansh dem and still collect our money ontop ooo

1 Like

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by FarahAideed: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
This video should be enough reason for Buhari to resign immediately or be impeached...I have been vindicated over my assertion that Buhari has been releasing strategic battle hardened fighters back to Boko haram along with million of euros which primarily makes Buhari govt complicit in fund and re recruitment of Boko haram ...many lives of our gallant military men were lost before we could capture high value targets such as these and in one swoop Buhari just releases them back to Sambisa in the name of some fake ass repentance

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by wonuks(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
#Iweep4Naija cry

Check my signature if you need a professional website design with no advance payments.

6 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by Dannyset(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
If you're not tired of this country by now, then you're probably stronger than the great tribulation.

17 Likes

Re: Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.