Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Knew More Schoolgirls Will Be Kidnapped After Chibok Saga –chidoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew More Schoolgirls Will Be Kidnapped After Chibok Saga –chidoka (417 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew More Schoolgirls Will Be Kidnapped After Chibok Saga –chidoka by nairavsdollars(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
sita Chidoka, a former Minister of Aviation was the governorship candidate of the United Progressive Party (UPP) in the last Anambra governorship election. In this interview with Joy Anigbogu, he speaks on the kidnap of Dapchi girls, clamour for state police and other national issues. Excerpts:

What can you say about the communication issues between the army and the police on the kidnap of Dapchi girls

Nigerians did not handle the kidnap of Chibok girls well that was why some people used the opportunity to label the government as being incompetent. The way we behaved when the Chibok girls were kidnapped, I knew it would be a question of time before another kidnap would take place. Instead of criticising the kidnappers for going against a world convention that women and children are usually spared in act of wars, Nigerians turned it around to mean that the government of the day was incompetent. Anywhere in the world if you kidnap a woman or a child, the world would go against you. When the issue of Chibok girls was on, I had my fear that sooner or later more girls would be kidnapped and history would repeat itself. I condemn the kidnap of Dapchi girls in its entirety because the Boko Haram or whoever is the culprit should be treated like criminals that they are. The Nigerian government should bring the full weight of the law against them because this is a gross violation of the international convention.

Read more https://independent.ng/i-knew-another-abduction-will-take-place-chibok-saga-chidoka/

Re: I Knew More Schoolgirls Will Be Kidnapped After Chibok Saga –chidoka by vikyno(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Naija.
Re: I Knew More Schoolgirls Will Be Kidnapped After Chibok Saga –chidoka by bugidon(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Its northen business venture
Re: I Knew More Schoolgirls Will Be Kidnapped After Chibok Saga –chidoka by Pusyiter(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
so what did you do?

(1) (Reply)

Photos:efcc Receives $375,000 Cash Intercepted At Kano Airport / Ipob Threatens Ohaneze Elders / A Lot Of People On Social Media Don't Get Sarcasm - Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.