Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos (30511 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
A solider was killed recently after encountering Boko Haram terrorists in Borno state. The gallant Nigerian army officer simply identified as Adamu died while defending his country from insurgents in the northeast region. According to reports, he has been laid to rest in accordance with Islamic rites.

Last Thursday, Boko Haram insurgents launched an attack in Rann, Borno state, where three aid workers were killed, two others kidnapped and eight Nigerian Security officials killed in the attack.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/brave-nigerian-soldier-killed-fighting-boko-haram-borno-state-photos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
RIP SOLDIER.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by lastempero: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
See how they are wasting our young men in the name of insurgency.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Omeokachie: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
"The gallant Nigerian army officer simply identified as Adamu died while defending his country from insurgents in the northeast region."

They don't even know his name!
What a way to honour a man that laid down his life for his country.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by MonPro: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
See how empty the arid north looks yet they claim to be the most populated .

You see that desert in the first picture? It is likely treated as 3 populated local government areas in the zoo and some corrupt abooki idiots somewhere are collecting allocations for that arid desert and swallowing the money.

Same thing is obtainable in every core northern state.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
RIP young handsome man,my condolences to your family.

Unfortunately,you were a pawn used in the Boko Haram chessboard,while the QUEENS AND KINGS are feeding fat with their families.

You would have rather die trying to make name for yourself.

You died for nothing,Nigeria is not worth it.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by ayzTIGER: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigerian soldiers is only skilled at taking useless pictures at war ravaged areas just to post them on facebook.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Ayodejioak(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
RIP man.

The REAL soldiers DIE at war

The FAKE soldier Live long enough to acquire RANKS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Amirullaha(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Nigerian soldiers is only skilled at taking useless pictures at war ravaged areas just to post them on facebook.
Just continue spewing trash...

4 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Zeeony: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wawu woow
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by shallyangel(f): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chaiii!!!

Wat a waste of good looks. . . .

R.I.P to the dead cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Checked86: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
na every day these people dey die? i even protect my pawns better when playing chess than government protect these soldiers. what a country we never had

2 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by uchman48(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
it breaks my heart to know that families of this young soldiers get no compensation and even if they do it takes time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by lawalosky(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
rip to the dead!
FG should do the needful ASAP......
Observations:
that RPG remind me of my friend who resign from soldier the day it flies over his head in the battlefield...
lolz funny but real...
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by ThatFairGuy: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
May God give his family the fortitude to bear the immeasurable loss. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Faceville: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Don't join Nigerian army for now. They will use and dump you in the grave while the generals keeps buying mansions in Dubai.

RIP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by November13: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
ayzTIGER:

Ageg laugh no kill person

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
MonPro:
See how empty the arid north looks yet they claim to be the most populated .

You see that desert in the first picture? It is likely treated as 3 local government areas in the zoo and some corrupt abooki idiots somewhere are collecting allocation for that arid desert and swallowing the money.

Same thing is obtainable in every core northern state.

I might not be an IPOB fan but to be sincere, you said the honest truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by alphaconde(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
do you know that its a set of influential nigerians with the authorization of the government that fueling the boko haram? these innocent soldiers are caught up in a web of power play. a runaway military officer explained to me that the military commanders get very upset when u kill boko haram members, they were often instructed to let them be if they can not be arrested alive. worst still they are constantly starved with ammunition. so from that day i blame the gallant soldiers still fighting an unknown war. they should just pick up their-selves and return to their families.

if any one of you think my assertions are wrong let him come forward and explain why with the resources available to the nigerian government they can not suffocate the boko haram members once and for all or at least minimize their activities.

let the person also explain why the soldiers operating in the niger deltan and eastern region appear very brutal and their counterpart in the north east are easily killed daily.

i rest my case.

alpha conde wrote from guinea.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Jamiubond009(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
K
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by fa4dmike(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
RIP soldier, just see how dry the north looks BUHARIIIIIII pls fight curruption
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by deebrain(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
It takes a formidable force heavily on ground, whether a rebellion or outside outfit, to kill home soldiers so rampantly.

I dont really think boko haram has been defeated.

Somebody lied.
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Opentokwowledge: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
He looks like a badass commando in the last image ya kno cool

He might get forgotten tomorrow for the sacrifice, but eternal peace is his now. No more "roger that commander!" , no more "copy that" cheesy

What will I be doing when death overtakes me? -Nairalanding

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by SouthSouth1914: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
shallyangel:

Chaiii!!!

Wat a waste of good looks. . . .

R.I.P to the dead cry cry cry cry cry

Haba!! Someone died and all you could see is good looks.. Sister please fear God!!
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
who the hell is prepared to die for shithole nigeria? foolish soldier!
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by bamoski(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
And poor fellas continue to be the pawns the rudderless APC government use in their propaganda approach to this self-inflcted war against BH. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
na wa ooo. may God deliver Nigeria
Re: Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos by ThatFairGuy: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.